Thread: My Dumba/Ferland for his Meier/Jenner

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default My Dumba/Ferland for his Meier/Jenner

Thoughts?
    12 Team Yahoo - 17 Keepers, 24 Roster Spots, H2H. (G,A,P,+/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK, W, GAA, SV%, SHO)

Start: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G

C: Tavares, R Johansen, Scheifele, D Strome
    LW/RW: Svech, Hoffman, Blais, Lehkonen, Tanev, Ferland
    LW: Panarin
    RW: Rantanen, Palmieri
    D: Sergachev, Zadorov, Muzzin, Hagg, Klingberg, Makar, Dumba, Hronek
    G: Rittich, Saros, Samsonov

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: My Dumba/Ferland for his Meier/Jenner

Welcome to the forums.

How many do you start at each position and is it a daily start setup where you can move guys in and out daily?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Welcome to the forums.

How many do you start at each position and is it a daily start setup where you can move guys in and out daily?

Start 3C, 3LW, 3WR, 6D daily
    12 Team Yahoo - 17 Keepers, 24 Roster Spots, H2H. (G,A,P,+/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK, W, GAA, SV%, SHO)

Dobber Sports Deity

I'm just trying to figure whos more important to your roster. You're moving a D (which you could afford, although hes one of your better multicat guys) for two wingers. I don't play Yahoo fantasy. What position designation do Meier and Jenner have? Also, you have a lot of guys listed in your sig as LW/RW but you dont have three LW (only Panarin) and two RW.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I'm just trying to figure whos more important to your roster. You're moving a D (which you could afford, although hes one of your better multicat guys) for two wingers. I don't play Yahoo fantasy. What position designation do Meier and Jenner have? Also, you have a lot of guys listed in your sig as LW/RW but you dont have three LW (only Panarin) and two RW.
    Meier is LW/RW, Jenner is C/LW

LW/RW or C/LW just means they can fit in either of those positions.

Meier would be an upgrade from some of my existing guys, Jenner gets FOW but not terribly important in this deal. It's basically Meier or Dumba. Who is more valuable this year and future.

Dobber Sports Deity

Heres my take on Dumba for you. Hes your best all-around Dman. You have guys who are offensive but dont offer peripherals. You have guys who offer peripherals but dont offer offense. Dumba offers both.

I love Meier and feel this trade is a bit of a push when you compare them considering what positions they play versus each other.

You need to decide what you need more. The all-around Dman or the offensive winger.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

This is just my opinion as I do like both Dumba and Meier. Your settings have 6D and 3RW's daily and Dumba is your best D who contributes in most of the categories. Just looking at your roster I think you would have an easier time filling in the RW position with the players who have, but losing Dumba it would be a harder hit trying to effectively filling in those 6D positions daily. In that case I would keep Dumba and your side of the trade.