Thread: Giroux

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Giroux

In a points only league, is it worth trying to acquire Giroux right now? What does he have left in the tank, and will we ever see another 90 point season from him?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Giroux

He's fine himself, but his issues are Alain Vigneault & Kevin Hayes - neither of whom is going anywhere soon. Hopefully Vigneault gets the rotation sorted out a bit, because it needs fixing.

Hayes is getting the superstar ice time so far, and he's a downgrade on Couturier ( he's the 3rd best center tops, but Giroux plays wing mostly now). So far tonight, things have been shaken up, and Hayes is off the real first line - Giroux, Konecny, Couturier.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Initiate

nice PPA on a PPG by Vor tonight. They both have to get it going. I've got both...PLUS DeBrusk. How maddening is it when Morgan Reilly has more assists in one game than the 3 of them have combined points for the season....grrrr.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I get that AV likes Hayes from his days as bench boss of the NYR, but he didn't belong on that first line..

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Marz View Post
    I get that AV likes Hayes from his days as bench boss of the NYR, but he didn't belong on that first line..
    I wish Hayes wasn't on the Flyers.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.