Thread: Boeser for Eklblad

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Boeser for Eklblad

League not in sig. This is a 12 team multi cat cap league starting 12 F & 6 D, Categories are: G, A, P, SOG, PIM, H+B

Is this a reasonable offer, or at least a reasonable starting point for an offer?
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Boeser for Eklblad

I would hold off for now. Fla (with Bob in net) is poised for great things this year. Ekblad has nowhere to go but up with all of his point totals.
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeps View Post
    I would hold off for now. Fla (with Bob in net) is poised for great things this year. Ekblad has nowhere to go but up with all of his point totals.
    I'd be acquiring Ekblad, actually. I forgot he was on my team in sig, as I just acquired him this offseason.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Ekblad would be the player I'd want.