Thread: O. Klefbom (Wire Grab?)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default O. Klefbom (Wire Grab?)

Great usage and start to the year, would you add him over any of mine... the vote for the weakest in my group of d men is usually McAvoy based on my cats but so far he's out played Krug and couple others.... thoughts?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: O. Klefbom (Wire Grab?)

Ive always been waiting for Klefbom to take next step up. I hope he does an d if I had to choose someone it woukd be McAvoy from your team.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Molson Canadian View Post
    Ive always been waiting for Klefbom to take next step up. I hope he does an d if I had to choose someone it woukd be McAvoy from your team.
    Me too... he's been off and on my squads in the past for that reason... Think this is him stepping up, I haven't seen any oilers games yet!

Dobber Sports Sophomore

He's looked good, overall, the entire team has looked really good. It'll be interesting to see how his production changes once they come back down to life. The Oilers aren't going to be close to the top of West, more like possibly push for a playoff spot. Just a thought to keep in the back of your mind, Nurse did really well as the top PP QB last year when Klefbom was hurt, which seems like he's hurt more often than not.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Great points. The oilers are playing over their heads. Nurse did have most of the PP time last year due to Klefbom injurues.

Dobber Sports Genius

I grab him. I have watched him live this year and he looks extra motivated, plus he's holding down the top PP spot.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Grab him while you can.
    10-team Keeper. Everyone keeps 13 players and 1 Goalie , +4 Young Keepers (players with less than 165 NHL games played -last season). Points for G (2), A (2), Hit (.2) SHP(1), Blocks (.2), W(4), SO(8) Must dress 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G

C - E.Malkin, R.Getzlaf, J.Pageau, J.Toews, P.Danault, J.Marchessault

LW - B.Marchand, C.Keller, J.Guentzel, K.Connor,N.Gusev, J.Zucker, T.Toffoli, D.Kubalik

RW - A.DeBrincat,, V.Tarasenko, M.Hoffman, V.Olofsson, K.Yamamoto, R.Strome

D - T.DeAngello, T.Krug, Q.Hughes,E.Gustafsson, M.Borowiecki, J.Muzzin, S.Theodore, J.Klingberg, O.Klefbom

G - S.Bobrovski, F.Andersen, B.Bishop, I.Shesterkin