Thread: Should I move?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Post Should I move?

I Guys,

I'm in a points only league. 4 acquisitions allowed for the entire season. 12 X F. 6 X D, 2 X G. one IR+ spot.

1 -3 bad picks on draft day (what was I thinking) : Zuccarrello, Getzlaf, Andreas Johnsson. If Getzlaf isn't hurt, i think he has more potential than Zuccarello. And we still don't know the ceiling on Johnsson.

My question = Should I drop Zuccarello for one of those guys (they are all available to pick up): Roope Hintz*, Reilly Smith, TJ Oshie, David Perron, James Neal, Evander Kane, Tyler Bertuzzi. Which one would you pick up? Any other suggestions for sleepers (even though they might not be available)?

* I already got Pavelski, Radulov and Bishop on my team.

2- I've got two problems on the D side: First, I've drafted Leddy (lol). Second, Byfuglien won't show up to work. Leddy is Day to Day for now. I was thinking of putting him on the iR, and picking up Shattenkirk. I dont want to give up on Byfuglien already. Other available Dmen: Muzzin, Gardiner, Edler, Lindell, etc. Any other suggestions for sleepers for a D?

Thanks!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Should I move?

I like many of those players you listed more than Zuccarello. Here is how I would rank them.

#1. Reilly Smith- The guy is meshing well with his linemates
    #2. Roope Hintz- He has a knack for scoring
    #3. Tyler Bertuzzi- Clicking with top line
    #4. James Neal- Playing with McDavid and Draisaitl help a ton.
    #5. TJ Oshie- with either Backstrom or Kuznetzov on his line that helps him.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Should I move?

Thanks! We are both bullish on Reilly Smith then. For me, Oshie would be a close second. Apart from that, we're on the same page.

Do you think Shattenkirk can get back to 40-45 points this season? Or is it just wishful thinking?