Thread: Gudas gone soft?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Gudas gone soft?

What's up with this guy, have the suspensions got to him? Pick him up for pims and hits and all he does is throw up apples lol

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Gudas gone soft?

Just give him time I will do something dumb.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

He is taking time to adjust to a team that has less defensive zone perecentage time.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Administrator

New team, and so far his ice time is at a career-low. Still, we're one week into the season. It could be nothing more than a slow start, similar to Jack Hughes (but in different categories).

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Maybe he hasn't talked to Tom Wilson enough yet.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Gudas & Wilson can share pointers. No idea what it is, but I think it has to be play style or something.

He'll get his grit categories, don't worry.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Just give him time I will do something dumb.
    I agree. He wore out his welcome in Philly with the suspensions. Philly announcers were ragging on him the other night. So, like when you start a new job, you want to make a good impression but, here's the thing, the team trading for you KNOWS your history. IT'S the reason that they traded for you. He'll garner a nice 17 min PIM night (followed by a 3 game suspension) at some point. He's so much like my other favorite headcase, Antoine Roussel. His team can be up or down one goal late and the guy will still do something stupid. Stupid is as stupid does.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by captaincrunch32 View Post
    I agree. He wore out his welcome in Philly with the suspensions. Philly announcers were ragging on him the other night. So, like when you start a new job, you want to make a good impression but, here's the thing, the team trading for you KNOWS your history. IT'S the reason that they traded for you. He'll garner a nice 17 min PIM night (followed by a 3 game suspension) at some point. He's so much like my other favorite headcase, Antoine Roussel. His team can be up or down one goal late and the guy will still do something stupid. Stupid is as stupid does.
    Great take