Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Schneider vs Philly

  1. #1
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Initiate

    Default Schneider vs Philly

    Got a little jitters about this start. Currently last in GAA right now due to a couple of rough starts so I'd like to avoid a few.. How's everyone seeing this game playing out?
    CBS Roto $-13 Team - 23 Man Rosters
    10 Forwards, 7 Defenseman and 2 Goalies all play daily. 3 bench spots and 1 IR slot. 3 Keepers

    F - Marchand, Tavares, Monahan, Arvidsson, Schenn, Johansen, Keller, Mantha, Rakell, Hornqvist, Gourde
    D - Barrie, Klingberg, Parayko, Ristolainen, Niskanen, Leddy, Seabrook,
    G - Rinne, Schneider, Saros, Hutton


    Categories:

    G's, A's, STP's, +/-, Hits, SOG, PIM's, SV, G.AA, Wins

  2. #2
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Samurai

    Default Re: Schneider vs Philly

    There are two contradicting stories that could play into it big time..

    1) Its the Flyers home-opener... and I try to avoid picking against teams in their home opener.

    2) The Flyers played overseas on Friday and had a long plane ride home and have only played 1 game... so will they have their ' game legs'


    My biased opinion is the Flyers will win big in their home opener... but like I said I am biased!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



  3. #3
    Smurf06's Avatar
    Smurf06 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

    Default Re: Schneider vs Philly

    Schneider is on my team too and yep I am nervous to. Here is why I think the game will be a close one. Schneider is well rested since the last game was played by Blackwood. I also think the coach got on the Devils defence for that last game of 7 goals so some things have been changed. Don't know if the Devils will get the win on the road and it being a home opener in Philly but it won't be a blowout.

  4. #4
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Juggernaut

    Default Re: Schneider vs Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by Right handed shot View Post
    Got a little jitters about this start. Currently last in GAA right now due to a couple of rough starts so I'd like to avoid a few.. How's everyone seeing this game playing out?
    I'm so confused by everything in this post. Last by what measure? His GAA is 20th, which is not necessarily good but it certainly isn't last. Among "starter's" he would be 14th. Couple rough starts? He's played 2 periods + a bit and gave up 2 goals. He left the game due to cramping and not performance. If you were comfortable starting him in this game prior to the start of the season then there isn't any new information to change that. If you weren't, same.

  5. #5
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Samurai

    Default Re: Schneider vs Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    I'm so confused by everything in this post. Last by what measure? His GAA is 20th, which is not necessarily good but it certainly isn't last. Among "starter's" he would be 14th. Couple rough starts? He's played 2 periods + a bit and gave up 2 goals. He left the game due to cramping and not performance. If you were comfortable starting him in this game prior to the start of the season then there isn't any new information to change that. If you weren't, same.
    I think they are referring to their fantasy team being last in GAA.. and their fantasy team has had a couple rough starts...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



  6. #6
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Initiate

    Default Re: Schneider vs Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    I'm so confused by everything in this post. Last by what measure? His GAA is 20th, which is not necessarily good but it certainly isn't last. Among "starter's" he would be 14th. Couple rough starts? He's played 2 periods + a bit and gave up 2 goals. He left the game due to cramping and not performance. If you were comfortable starting him in this game prior to the start of the season then there isn't any new information to change that. If you weren't, same.

    Not Schneiderís GAA. My GAA combined. Iím talking about all of my goaltending and what theyíve collectively done so far. Iím last place in GAA. Iíve gotten a rough few starts including two bombs from Saros and Elvis Who has since then left the building.

  7. #7
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Initiate

    Default Re: Schneider vs Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I think they are referring to their fantasy team being last in GAA.. and their fantasy team has had a couple rough starts...

    Yes! I know youíre a Philly fan and biased lol,but I donít think youíre far off here with Philly winning big tonight. I think it may be tighter then we think, but Jersey is not on point, not yet anyway. I donít think tonight is the night that they start either. Might be a tight game but I canít afford four or more goals going in right now. Although itís early, Iím in last place in that category as it is.

  8. #8
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Initiate

    Default Re: Schneider vs Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf06 View Post
    Schneider is on my team too and yep I am nervous to. Here is why I think the game will be a close one. Schneider is well rested since the last game was played by Blackwood. I also think the coach got on the Devils defence for that last game of 7 goals so some things have been changed. Don't know if the Devils will get the win on the road and it being a home opener in Philly but it won't be a blowout.
    More or less I agree with this. Score prediction? Anything under four goals against is tolerable.

  9. #9
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Jedi

    Default Re: Schneider vs Philly

    Start Schneider.

  10. #10
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Initiate

    Default Re: Schneider vs Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Start Schneider.
    Said with conviction! Head2head has this lopsided in Philly's favor.. Not that they're the word of God but it's not uplifting. Even against a home opener?
    CBS Roto $-13 Team - 23 Man Rosters
    10 Forwards, 7 Defenseman and 2 Goalies all play daily. 3 bench spots and 1 IR slot. 3 Keepers

    F - Marchand, Tavares, Monahan, Arvidsson, Schenn, Johansen, Keller, Mantha, Rakell, Hornqvist, Gourde
    D - Barrie, Klingberg, Parayko, Ristolainen, Niskanen, Leddy, Seabrook,
    G - Rinne, Schneider, Saros, Hutton


    Categories:

    G's, A's, STP's, +/-, Hits, SOG, PIM's, SV, G.AA, Wins

  11. #11
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Jedi

    Default Re: Schneider vs Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by Right handed shot View Post
    Said with conviction! Head2head has this lopsided in Philly's favor.. Not that they're the word of God but it's not uplifting. Even against a home opener?
    Yes. It's 7 days into a roto league. A win will help you more than 4 goals against will hurt you.

  12. #12
    Smurf06's Avatar
    Smurf06 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

    Default Re: Schneider vs Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by Right handed shot View Post
    More or less I agree with this. Score prediction? Anything under four goals against is tolerable.
    I think that is definitely possible. I would start him.

  13. #13
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Initiate

    Default Re: Schneider vs Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Yes. It's 7 days into a roto league. A win will help you more than 4 goals against will hurt you.
    True. Hopefully itís not more than four

  14. #14
    Smurf06's Avatar
    Smurf06 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

    Default Re: Schneider vs Philly

    Well Schneider was right at 4 goals allowed and the Devils couldnít light the lamp at all.

  15. #15
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Juggernaut

    Default Re: Schneider vs Philly

    I wouldn’t start Schneider tonight.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •