Thread: Trade offer feedback

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Trade offer feedback

My Hoffman and Fabbro for his Vrana and Girard

Dynasty League , D points worth 1.5 all other cats (G,A, +/- Hits, Blocks, FOW Start 3 C, 3 W , 4 D nightly ) could counter with Jokiharju instead of Fabbro

Hoffman in contract year so worries me but im mid pack rebuilding team will not win this year

Not enough?

Default Re: Trade offer feedback

I really like the situation that Vrana is in and I also like Girard. I would get this deal done.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Why does Hoffman in a contract year frighten you? Is this a cap league?

does not frighten me in the sense he wont produce, moreso if I am selling low on him because players tend to do better in a contract year, if I wait a month his value should rise

Dobber Sports Jedi

Keep Hoffman.
    I think you'll regret this deal by seasons end.
    Most players have really good years in a contract year.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Padawan

I don't see how the Vrana/Girard side would be an improvement over Hoffman/Fabbro. I wouldn't do this one
    10-team H2H points keeper league, keep 4
    G: 2, A: 2, SOG: 0.15, Hit: 0.15, Block: 0.15, W: 3.5, Sv: 0.025, SO: 6
    7 F, 3 D, 1 G

2022-2023 Roster:
    F: Connor McDavid, Steven Stamkos, Artemi Panarin, Jack Hughes, Mark Stone, Josh Norris, Tyler Bertuzzi, PL Dubois, Sam Bennett, Tom Wilson (IR)
    D: Kris Letang, Drew Doughty, Brent Burns, Shayne Gostisbehere
    G: Ilya Sorokin, Thatcher Demko

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by mjm44 View Post
    does not frighten me in the sense he wont produce, moreso if I am selling low on him because players tend to do better in a contract year, if I wait a month his value should rise
    Hes in a contract year- should produce.

He's off to a fantastic start.

He did fairly well last year and that was with trochek being out for a decent chunk- a healthy Trochek should improve his numbers.

He's currently on PP1 according to frozen tools.

Im in a cap league where his contract is a factor and I would not even consider moving him for Vrana whose contract is obviously much better. He scored almost 40 goals last year without trochek and is consistently good for 250 sogs. Hoffman to me is one of the most criminally underrated assets in fantasy. Vrana has dreams where hes posting totals that Hoffman puts up in real life- lol! Vrana is a good player but without legitmiate pp1 exposure (which will NOT be the case all season) he has a very hard cap on his production. Hoffman is driving play on line 2 AND reaping the benfits of PP1 deployment.

I am less well versed in Fabbro and Girard but I cant imagine the difference bridges the gap between forwards. Dont get me wrong- the offers Im recieving for Hoffman are laughable now that hes on my trade block- youre not the only one undervaluing him. Its just hard to equate the gap between his actual production and his trade value. I know people have issues around what happened with EK but that cant explain all of this. I mean Patrick kanes exploits were much worse and that hasnt affected his draft rank!.I think that falls more on his wife anyways. But even there- shes very attractive so...

https://heightline.com/mike-hoffman-...ey-girlfriend/