Thread: Connor Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Connor Hellebuyck

What can we expect from Connor Hellebuyck this season and next? With all the changes in the Jets D can we assume his stats take a hit? W GAA sv% So. What can we Expect next season? Is he going to be a wins only goalie like jones? Or Is he still a top 10 in fantasy. Trade or hold on to him?
    Year 18 keeper pool. 10 GM roto pool. Keep 2 Centers, 3 Wings,3 Defence,1 Goalie,1 extra. and Prospects up to 5 years after drafted if not activated.
    G, A ,PPG, PPA, Shots, Hits, Blocks, SHP,W, GAA, Sv%, SO ( goals and assist are worth 1.5 points) (shp worth .5)

Centers: S Aho, J.T Miller

Wings: M.Tkachuk, A.Svechnikov, Fiala, Giroux

Defence: Josi,Makar,Chychrun

Goalie: Georgiev

(IR)

Farm: Byfield, Byram, Mercer, Lundkvist Frost, Boldy, Comtois, Fabbro, Nemec , Barlow, Carlsson, Dvorsky,

2015 & 2016 BPKL CHAMPS!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Connor Hellebuyck

What can you get for him?? I feel like his stats are going to take a huge hit!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Connor Hellebuyck

I think his stats generally take a hit, maybe not shutouts. Saves and shots faced should go up. SV% may dip a bit. GAA is a team stat, and is very likely getting worse. Wins also likely going down a bit.

It depends on what you can get for him. Top 10 goalies fluctuate a lot, so unless they have elite talent & role, it's tough to depend on a guy like this for sure. However your league keeps at least 14 goalies, and he's probably above average as a keeper.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.