Thread: Take a chance on C.Hart

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Take a chance on C.Hart

I only have 1 pick in the first 3 rounds after our 5 Keepers come off the board. Goalies are super coveted in this league of 10 teams.

Keeping B.Bishop and 4 other Forwards. Wins, GAA, SV% and SO.

What are your thoughts on drafting C.Hart over MA Fleury, D.Dubnyk and P.Grubauer?
    10 Team 5 Keeper Roto....Stats are:G,A,+/-,HITS,PPP,SOG,FW and W,SO,GAA,SV%:

C-A.Barkov,V.Trochek,B.Horvat
    RW-A.Svechkinov(LW),T.Bertuzzi(LW),P.Laine(LW)
    LW-B.Marchand,E.Kane(RW),B.Schenn(RW/C)
    F-L.Couture(C)
    D-K.Letang,D.Nurse,M.Seider,N.Pionk
    G-I.Shesterkin.C.Hellebuyck
    BEN-E.Merzlikins(G),K.Kahkonen(G),J.Bratt(LW/RW),T.Toffoli(LW/RW),B.Jenner(LW/C),R.Andersson(D)
    IR-J.Vrana(LW),N.Ehlers(RW/LW)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Take a chance on C.Hart

I would definitely draft him over Dubnyk and Grubauer. It is a tough take over MAF, but since this is a keeper league and you are looking into the future I'd say go with Hart.
    MD Rink Rats( 14 Team Keeper H2H Yahoo League)
    ​G,A,PIM, PPP, HIT, BLK/ W, GAA, SV%, SHO

D: K. Yandle- Fla, J. Muzzin- Tor, S. Gostisbehere- Phi, R. Pulock-NYI, S. Girard- Col, T.J. Brodie- Cgy, B. Pesce- Car
    C: T. Seguin- Dal, M. Scheifele- Wpg, E. Pettersson- Van, D. Larkin- Det, D. Stepan- Ari
    RW: V. Tarasenko- Stl, P. Kessel- Ari, S. Reinhart- Buf(C), E. Lindhom- Cgy(C), T. Toffoli-LA, B. Connolly- Fla(LW), D. Kahun-Pit(LW)
    LW: T. Hall- NJ, A. DeBrincat- Chi(RW), J. Skinner- Buf(C), T. Tatar- Mon(RW), A. Iafallo- LA, J. Dickinson- Dal(C)
    G: S. Varlamov- NYI, J. Howard- Det, M. Smith- Edm, J. Saros- Nas, P. Francouz-Col

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Tough choice... when it’s this difficult I don’t think you can make a mistake. If my team was good enough to contend I would go Grubauer, if I’m building for the future I would go Hart.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I think it's okay, but I'd take best player available there - with only 1 pick in the 1st 3 rounds, take the best guy, and don't lock yourself into a position.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I think it's okay, but I'd take best player available there - with only 1 pick in the 1st 3 rounds, take the best guy, and don't lock yourself into a position.
    I ended up taking best available skater G.Ladeskog.

Ended up with B.Bishop, D.Rittich, C.Hutton, M.Blackwood and M.Koskinen as goalies. LOL. I have my work cut out for me.
    10 Team 5 Keeper Roto....Stats are:G,A,+/-,HITS,PPP,SOG,FW and W,SO,GAA,SV%:

C-A.Barkov,V.Trochek,B.Horvat
    RW-A.Svechkinov(LW),T.Bertuzzi(LW),P.Laine(LW)
    LW-B.Marchand,E.Kane(RW),B.Schenn(RW/C)
    F-L.Couture(C)
    D-K.Letang,D.Nurse,M.Seider,N.Pionk
    G-I.Shesterkin.C.Hellebuyck
    BEN-E.Merzlikins(G),K.Kahkonen(G),J.Bratt(LW/RW),T.Toffoli(LW/RW),B.Jenner(LW/C),R.Andersson(D)
    IR-J.Vrana(LW),N.Ehlers(RW/LW)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by jager19 View Post
    I ended up taking best available skater G.Ladeskog.

Ended up with B.Bishop, D.Rittich, C.Hutton, M.Blackwood and M.Koskinen as goalies. LOL. I have my work cut out for me.
    I've seen far worse - I'm going to be posting about my goalie situation shortly in a league, and if you want to feel better, see how bad mine is.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports All-Star

I like the Landy pick and I think Rittich will run with it as the starter in CGY.