TWO SPOTS REMAINING in Yahoo 12 team rotisserie league. Just reply here if interested and I'll give you the invite link.

Nine are returning managers. We each put in $50 and 1st place gets $400, 2nd gets $150, and 3rd gets their money back ($50). Send a message if you're interested!

Draft: Monday September 30th at 9:00 PM Eastern time (so nobody drafts a player who gets injured during preseason). Format is snake.

It's a rotisserie league where each of these ten categories count for one point:

Forward: G, A, S, PPP, +/-, PIM,

Goalies: GAA, SV%, W, SO

You get 2 RW, 2 LW, 2 C, 4 D, 2 goalies,4 bench players of any position, and 1 IR slot. Each player at each position can play 82 games (in other words, you get 164 games at each forward position, since you have 2 players at each).

We only have a few really important rules: (1) you play to the end. Even if you're in 11th place in the last week, play to get to 7th. When people stop playing toward the end of the season, it screws up the stats at the top; (2) You have to be serious about the league and keep up with your roster, but don't cause drama! We're serious and competitive, but we all like it to be in good fun, and banter/joshing is totally cool as we're all laid back; (3) You have to pay dues before the draft. Because Yahoo has screwed things up (see below), we can't trust that people will pay after.
Send me a message if you're interested or have any questions! I'm happy to help.

Unfortunately, I've spoken to Yahoo several times in the last month and they can't promise that they'll have the cash league option available by the time the season starts, so we're using Paypal. That's Yahoo for you, I guess. They're "updating their terms and services." I've been talking to them for a month about this! I'm the commissioner and will be handling the money. All nine returning teams are trusting me, so I hope that gives a sense that this is all legit (plus, my name is on the Paypal link, so if I ran off with the money I'd have a lot of angry people doxxing me and filing small claims court lawsuits against me). If you have any concerns, feel free to message me. If you join, I'll send you the Paypal link so you can pay the dues.
Best of luck to everyone!