Thread: Big trade. Vasilevskiy, Tkachuck, Schenn, Trocheck, Pulock for Aho, Marner, M.Jones, Tuch, Hintz, Parayko

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Big trade. Vasilevskiy, Tkachuck, Schenn, Trocheck, Pulock for Aho, Marner, M.Jones, Tuch, Hintz, Parayko

16 teams keeper, becoming a dynasty, league. Teams could keep 2 goalies and start 2 goalies daily. I am now have Helly and M.Jones. Another guy has Vasy, Murray, Rittich, DeSmith, Demko.

Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)

Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Who wins the trade?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Big trade. Vasilevskiy, Tkachuck, Schenn, Trocheck, Pulock for Aho, Marner, M.Jones, Tuch, Hintz, Parayko

Obviously the Vasi side has the goalie advantage, but the offensive side of the trade I would give that to Aho and Marner. Now what outweighs what. Does Vasi outweigh Martin Jones or does Aho and Marner outweigh TKachuck and Schenn. I think looking at the scoring system I would actually go with the Aho, Marner, Martin Jones, Tuch, Hintz, and Paryko side of the trade.
    MD Rink Rats( 14 Team Keeper H2H Yahoo League)
    ​G,A,PIM, PPP, HIT, BLK/ W, GAA, SV%, SHO

D: K. Yandle- Fla, J. Muzzin- Tor, S. Gostisbehere- Phi, R. Pulock-NYI, S. Girard- Col, T.J. Brodie- Cgy, B. Pesce- Car
    C: T. Seguin- Dal, M. Scheifele- Wpg, E. Pettersson- Van, D. Larkin- Det, D. Stepan- Ari
    RW: V. Tarasenko- Stl, P. Kessel- Ari, S. Reinhart- Buf(C), E. Lindhom- Cgy(C), T. Toffoli-LA, B. Connolly- Fla(LW), D. Kahun-Pit(LW)
    LW: T. Hall- NJ, A. DeBrincat- Chi(RW), J. Skinner- Buf(C), T. Tatar- Mon(RW), A. Iafallo- LA, J. Dickinson- Dal(C)
    G: S. Varlamov- NYI, J. Howard- Det, M. Smith- Edm, J. Saros- Nas, P. Francouz-Col

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Big trade. Vasilevskiy, Tkachuck, Schenn, Trocheck, Pulock for Aho, Marner, M.Jones, Tuch, Hintz, Parayko

But you think it's close? The thing is I'm a sucker for multicat beasts. And all 4 skaters I'm getting in the trade is of this kind. And obvious upgrade in Vasy. So my heart will like the trade despite losing a lot of skater's stats. Not sure about my head.

The Great One

I don't have time to analyze 10 players in depth, but my gut says you are putting too much emphasis on hits and blocks and the categories that are easy to come by...

Dobber Sports Wizard

Who are your other top offensive forwards bedside Marner Aho? If you got two more guys that can hit 90 I’ll do it..otherwise I would pass
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by Belexus75 View Post
    Who are your other top offensive forwards bedside Marner Aho? If you got two more guys that can hit 90 I’ll do it..otherwise I would pass
    MacKinnon
    Landeskog
    Stone
    Seguin
    O'Reilly

Also, Rielly could put up a lot of points as a defender.

Big Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    I don't have time to analyze 10 players in depth, but my gut says you are putting too much emphasis on hits and blocks and the categories that are easy to come by...
    Yup. And he’ll be kicking himself in the arse for years to come trading away Marner AND Aho. Keep what you have.

Dobber Sports Icon

Based on that, I actually like the Vasilevsky side more.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn84 View Post
    MacKinnon
    Landeskog
    Stone
    Seguin
    O'Reilly

Also, Rielly could put up a lot of points as a defender.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Twitter: @ross10019

CBS Sportsline 14 team H2H keeper (21-man roster, 14 keepers)
    Weekly lineup changes (start 9F (3/4C and 6/5W) 5D 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W, SV%

Angry Little Elves (formerly Montreal Maulers)
    2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 League Champions
    C: Tavares Hintz Larkin Jenner Seguin Schenn Backlund
    W: Panarin Marchand Hyman Keller Forsberg Batherson Rust Moore Smith
    D: Josi Hamilton Weegar Montour Ekholm Myers Parayko Pettersson Seeler
    G: Vasilevskiy Swayman Kuemper