Thread: Dynasty - Byram, Boqvist or Fox. How do they compare?

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Dynasty - Byram, Boqvist or Fox. How do they compare?

I know Byram is the highest ranked of the 3. But how far apart are they? Also, Byram might not even play with Colorodo this season. How much of a roadblock is Makar to Byram getting PP1 minutes? Should Boqvist and Fox both eventually be the PP1 QB for their respective teams? Maybe not Fox as much with Trouba there I guess as a roadblock. But then Chiacago also has Gustafsson.

I am just wondering with 2 rookie picks, would it be worth taking a KRavtsov over Byram with the idea that Boqvist will probably be there a few picks later. Or, would it be better to get Byram and then see what Forwards are there. All though I dont think they would be as good as Kravtsov. Probably like Dach, Cozens .

Am I overlooking Fox at all? His ownership is much higher than Byram and Boqvist at the moment.

thanks
    18 Team H2H Dynasty 9x4 cat. Roster 30 + 2 NA, 4 DL. 4C,4LW,4RW,6D,1G,11BN
    Scoring cats are G, A, +\-, PIM, PPP, SHP, FW, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, SV%, SHO.
    C: Crosby, Horvat, , E. Lindholm (RW), Aho, W. Johnston (RW), Bjugstad,
    LW: Marchand, J. Benn, E. Kane, Fiala, Barbashev (C), Schwartz (C), Namestikov (C)
    RW: M. Tkachuk (LW), JT Miller (C), Batherson, Hyman (LW), Frederic (C), Palmieri
    D: J. Carlson, Josi, Doughty, Pietrangelo, Seider, Gudas, Ekman-Larsson,
    G: Vasilievkiy, Shesterkin, Husso
    NA: Mukhamadullin (D), I. Rosen (RW), D. .Levi (G)
    LTIR: Landeskog (LW), Dach (C)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Dynasty - Byram, Boqvist or Fox. How do they compare?

I’m curious about this myself. Hronek is also going to be available in my draft so maybe someone could chime in on this and show us the way.

Dobber Sports Star

For our fantasy purposes, I have them

Boqvist
    Byram
    Hronek
    Fox

Byram is probably going to be a better all-around defenseman but Boqvist, but their offensive capabilities are around the same level. I give an edge to Boqvist due to not having Makar in the way. Even with Gustafsson there, Boqvist is probably the most talented offensive defenseman in Chicago's system. Fox has offensive talent, but I'm wary of the guys who played out their college eligibility. He feels like Shattenkirk to me. Which is good and bad, but not as good as the others. Plus he has golden-boy Trouba in the way. Hronek may not have the same offensive pedigree but at the moment, he has the best opportunity and was about a 40 point guy with wide-ranging deployment last year.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by senryu View Post
    For our fantasy purposes, I have them

Boqvist
    Byram
    Hronek
    Fox

Byram is probably going to be a better all-around defenseman but Boqvist, but their offensive capabilities are around the same level. I give an edge to Boqvist due to not having Makar in the way. Even with Gustafsson there, Boqvist is probably the most talented offensive defenseman in Chicago's system. Fox has offensive talent, but I'm wary of the guys who played out their college eligibility. He feels like Shattenkirk to me. Which is good and bad, but not as good as the others. Plus he has golden-boy Trouba in the way. Hronek may not have the same offensive pedigree but at the moment, he has the best opportunity and was about a 40 point guy with wide-ranging deployment last year.
    Great comparison with Fox and Shatty.