Thread: Offer In -REP-

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Offer In -REP-

League in sig.
    Just had an unsolicited offer come in.
    My Noah Dobson for his Troy Terry.
    Coincidentally have been thinking of trading Dobson since he is behind a major logjam in an organization that isnt an offensive juggernaut.
    Meanwhile Terry has had the decks cleared with Perry and Kesler moving on and Kase perhaps as well. Deployment is king. Always will be.
    I like both players. I also have reservations about both.
    What say you?

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Offer In -REP-

I like Terry. I still can't get over the feeling that Dobson is never going to be a PP1 guy. As chances narrow for defensemen to boost scoring through power plays, I find myself concentrating on forwards. Terry will never have elite scoring, but he does exude that Mark Stone-like feel of being all-situations dependable and the kind of guy who will get put in good positions. The rumors of him perhaps starting on a first line are already there.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I think Terry is the right choice, as mentioned Dobson has some issues, but more importantly trotz coaches him lol offense may take a while

Dobber Sports Titan

I would ask for a plus due to Dobson's advantage with the peripheral categories.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I would ask for a plus due to Dobson's advantage with the peripheral categories.
    I would agree with this...

I like Terry's upside, but he's one of those prospects that have upside and no hype. Which in fantasy hockey diminishes his value.

Dobson has lots of hype with his upside. You should be able to get a solid add on in this deal
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4