Thread: Simulation Hockey League

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Simulation Hockey League

This isn't quite a fantasy league but an online hockey league I enjoy, figure I'd drop this here. It's a create a player experience where you get to have a virtual career. Will post a longer, more in-depth explanation below.

If you join and wouldn't mind listing me (same username, StamkosFan) as your recruiter, I'd appreciate it, I get points for my player!

http://simulationhockey.com/ (You'll have to register an account, then click create a player at the top)

BE-A-PRO EXPERIENCE - A rich, personal hockey experience that crosses between EA NHL’s Live The Life and Fantasy Hockey in it’s style. Build your player exactly how you want with a variety of different styles. Be totally involved in your player from the beginning, and take them from rookie to the SHL Hall of Fame! Success is based on your activity within our community, so the more involved you are, the greater your player can be! Every game is simulated on the STHS hockey simulator, a program that has been the backbone of our league since inauguration.

COMMUNITY - Once your player is drafted onto a team you will gain access to a private locker room for your organization, and their Discord server (should you choose to join there). Here is often where the closest relationships develop, and where you’ll make some great new friends to share your SHL journey with! Of course you’ll find passionate hockey fans here, but with so many unique members, you’re bound to find people with lots of interests all over the site for you to get connected with.

CASUAL OR HARDCORE - Your experience is completely determined by you. You don’t need to log in on a daily basis to have a good time here! If you participate even once every week or so, you’ll find plenty of space for your player to grow at their own pace and still contribute to your team’s success, and celebrate in it with your teammates! If you are active enough, you can take many jobs around the site and work hard towards becoming the superstar you were meant to be!

ESTABLISHED LONGEVITY - We've been in place for over half a decade! Although our community is old, our members are both veterans and rookies alike. We're a very welcoming bunch, and it is quite easy to jump right in and have fun with all of us! Very friendly community that is always there to answer any question you may have, regardless of how silly you may think it is.

That sums up an overview of what the Simulation Hockey League has to offer. We're a growing, established, and welcoming community with over 10K members that has been around for many years now. We hope you take a moment and check us out! Doesn’t hurt to give it a shot, right? If you’ve got any questions feel free to shoot me a PM!
    Yahoo H2H 2017-2018 CHAMPIONS! (Start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1 Utility, 2 Goalies, 5 Bench)
    Categories Skaters: (Goals, Assists, +/-, SOG, PPP, Hits, Blocks) Goalies (W, GAA, SV%, SO)

Forwards: Marchand, Gaudreau, Scheifele, Konecny, W.Karlsson, D.Perron, Arvidsson, Deslauriers, Steen, Atkinson
    Defensemen: Klingberg, Hamilton, Yandle, Barrie, Larsson, H.Lindholm
    Goalies: Varlamov, Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Simulation Hockey League

Draft is tonight, there's room for a few more players in this class!
    Yahoo H2H 2017-2018 CHAMPIONS! (Start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1 Utility, 2 Goalies, 5 Bench)
    Categories Skaters: (Goals, Assists, +/-, SOG, PPP, Hits, Blocks) Goalies (W, GAA, SV%, SO)

Forwards: Marchand, Gaudreau, Scheifele, Konecny, W.Karlsson, D.Perron, Arvidsson, Deslauriers, Steen, Atkinson

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Bump, almost time for another draft class!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Bump for first draft of 2020