Thread: Dach/Copley for Steel/Ullmark

The Great One

Default Dach/Copley for Steel/Ullmark

So we start two goalies and I have Murray as my main. Hutton is my number two and I'd love to add ullmark for the handcuff as I think buffalo will do better with all the defensive adds. Also I'm in a bit of a "retooling" phase but trying to stay competitive as well because I own burns whose a monster in our format and I can't get anything close to fair value in trade offers. My thinking is that Steel might have an opportunity whereas Dach might take some time to marinate.

Dach/Copley
    For
    Steel/ullmark

Tbh I doubt he goes for it- I feel like the ullmark owner is winding up for a homerun swing on an ullmark trade but would love some feedback to see if I'm in the right area code- lol!

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Dach/Copley for Steel/Ullmark

I think it's close.
    Dach gets the fresh nod of going #3 overall over Steel.

the starting job in Buf. is just waiting for Ullmark to pluck it.
    Copley's just a back up. Not sure there's much more upside than that. I mean after Holtby's contract - he either gets re-signed or Samsonov leapfrogs him or pushes him out.
    Perhaps he becomes the next Grubauer to move into a starting gig elsewhere... but who really knows??

With Steel being NHL primed. I prefer the Ullmark/Steel side here.
    Might need a mid-pick add but it's not an offensive offer. If there's any interest in moving Ullmark... he should counter or add a comment to redirect your approach.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4