Salary cap weekly hth league with daily changes. Cap is 30 above the NHls- team is in sig. Ive been holding out Tyler Johnson for awhile as part of another trade but Im starting to think that ones dead in the water. if so- does this one have any merit??

Tyler Johnson, Josh Ho-Sang, Ryan Hartman OR Yakov Trenin OR Anatoli Golyshev OR Nico Sturm
For
Nick Ritchie, Roope Hintz, and Ryan Donato

The sog shortcomings of Hintz and Ritchie worry me but they make up for it in other ways (Pims for Ritchie and scoring upside for Hintz). I know it sounds crazy but Im having a tough time letting go of Hartman. I know hes only good for 30ish points but what I love is his sogs per minute ratio (Hes averaged150ish sogs the last couple seasons at 13 minutes and under) and his feisty pim production (Not a ton of players you can safely pencil in for 70+!). That being said my issue is that Trenin, Golyshev and Sturm dont carry a ton of value. trenin scares people off because GMs dont like a prospect who has struggled like he has so early in their development. i think Golyshev will be a crafty add... in four years- lol1 In writing this Im wondering if Sturm is the best option but even there Im not sure its enough to get the deal done. I had originally based this proposition around Kreider but I basically typed/talked myself out of it posting on here. I like Tyler Johnson (especially at his price point) but Im not sure if he and Ho-Sang are enough to carry this deal with the names coming the other way.

Other options are Tim Heed and Sam Montembault. the thing is Im high on heed- he put up a really sneaky half a point per game season last year. You also cant tell based on his NHL minutes so far but hes also billed as a prolific shooter which I love in my dmen. I gambled on Colin Miller two years ago and it paid off huge in a slary league. Im getting the same feeling in heed. hes a bit shallow in net. If Im reading right he literally only has Rinne and Bishop- so maybe Montembault has the most value. Im relatively sure Montembault would get it done but Im pretty high on him and outside of my big our (Andy/MAF/Mrazek/Elvis) I literally have no other goalies or goalie prospects. the other thing is Ive been asking him about a Bishop for Mrazek plus swap and Im wondering if Monty would be better used as a plus in that. Also hes asked about Ghost and I desperately need a C. Im wondering if a Ghost for Brayden Schenn type swap makes sense? Again Monty might be better served there.

HYPOTHETICALLY!!!

Is there any plausibility to this:

Ghost/Mrazek/TJ/Ho-Sang/Montembault
For
Bishop/Schenn/Hintz/Ritchie/Donato

Right now I have 3 C's- 4 when I sub in Hartman. This would give me 5 (6) which Im much happier with. In theory my D is still "OK" with EK, Krug, Hamilton, Gustaafsson, and Hronek as my starting 5 and one of Heed/Sekera as my bench option (Im also relatively ok rolling just five active D in our format as our bench gets a lot of play with daily changes and a relatively deep roster- so extra forward depth has a better chance of rotating in).

Thoughts???