Thread: Draft Results

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Draft Results

So I finished 2nd in my league last year, but I traded away to chase the title. I did not have any picks until the 6th round and the signature below are my draft results. What approach should I use with this roster to build for next year or what areas should I focus on to try to compete for this year?

Thanks all in advance.
    11 Teams - 8 Keeper points season long - Total 23 Players and 1 IR/3 IR+ - 3 LW/3 C/3 RW/5 D/1 UTIL/2 G

All : G 3 pts / A 2 pts / PIM .25 / PPP .5 / SHG 1 / SHA .5 / GWG 3 / SOG, Hits, & Blocks .4
    G: Win 4 pts / SO 3 pts / Saves .2 / GA -1

LW: Connor, Gaudreau, Kaprizov
    C: Pettersson, Kopitar, Zegras, Mackinnon, Nelson
    RW: Kempe, Raymond, Perron, Necas
    D: Makar, Seider, Orlov, Larsson, Romanov
    G: Hart, Comrie, Hill

The Great One

Default Re: Draft Results

Tough to say what you should do, as although you're clearly not going to win given your roster you're also not as far from competing as someone in a pure rebuild. Just be on the lookout for goalies to grab and hope Markstrom doesn't re-sign with Vancouver, I suppose.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/