Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How many fantasy leagues?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: How many fantasy leagues?

17 this year. All but one in Yahoo as it is much easier to manage over a single platform. 2 keeper and 1 dynasty. 6 H2H and the rest roto. 2 I’m the commish. The non Yahoo league is a ‘set and forget’ league with no adds or changes.
    2012 DobberHockey Hall of Fame - Player's Category

Dobber Sports Stud

Holy crap! And you’re my first opponent... Gettin’ ya before you get organized??
    CONDORS, 2022-23 league champions, Reg Dunlop Mem Cup

12-team, H2H. Keep 12, but drop 2 of top four skaters, and also 2 of next six, then five more (from end-of-year rankings). One GK max.

Stutzle, Sergachev
    Keller, Doughty, Verhaeghe, ErikssonEk
    E.Lindholm, Barzal, J.Gaudreau, Huberdeau, S. Wright
    Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by LordoftheRinks View Post
    17 this year. All but one in Yahoo as it is much easier to manage over a single platform. 2 keeper and 1 dynasty. 6 H2H and the rest roto. 2 I’m the commish. The non Yahoo league is a ‘set and forget’ league with no adds or changes.
    That's a couple more than my peak year. Crazy!
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Somewhat crazy to be sure. I like to use a few of the Yahoo public leagues to test out different draft strategies, mine for value, etc.
    2012 DobberHockey Hall of Fame - Player's Category

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by LordoftheRinks View Post
    Holy ****, I thought I could multi task but this would take me a few hours to set up lineups each day and that is not to mention checking the waiver wire for each league. I have been involved in fantasy leagues for several years now, but being in college and having my classes and studies and this being my final year and student teaching one league is plenty for me. I am a in a 14 team keeper Yahoo league.
    MD Rink Rats( 14 Team Keeper H2H Yahoo League)
    ​G,A,PIM, PPP, HIT, BLK/ W, GAA, SV%, SHO

D: K. Yandle- Fla, J. Muzzin- Tor, S. Gostisbehere- Phi, R. Pulock-NYI, S. Girard- Col, T.J. Brodie- Cgy, B. Pesce- Car
    C: T. Seguin- Dal, M. Scheifele- Wpg, E. Pettersson- Van, D. Larkin- Det, D. Stepan- Ari
    RW: V. Tarasenko- Stl, P. Kessel- Ari, S. Reinhart- Buf(C), E. Lindhom- Cgy(C), T. Toffoli-LA, B. Connolly- Fla(LW), D. Kahun-Pit(LW)
    LW: T. Hall- NJ, A. DeBrincat- Chi(RW), J. Skinner- Buf(C), T. Tatar- Mon(RW), A. Iafallo- LA, J. Dickinson- Dal(C)
    G: S. Varlamov- NYI, J. Howard- Det, M. Smith- Edm, J. Saros- Nas, P. Francouz-Col

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    I'm in two dynasty leagues, one limited keeper and a non-serious one-year league. That's plenty for me. When push comes to shove I'd rather scale back and be good at one thing than be mediocre at a dozen things.
    This is my usual approach as well.....but somehow fell into a few of the Dobber leagues this year so now I have 3 in each sport (hockey, baseball, football).

The Wolverine

Only two leagues: RHRS (commish) and Dobber Expert, both 1-year roto. I like that I don't have too much on my plate now. Thought about joining one more casual league but not sure of my commitment level.