Thread: Anton Forsberg

The Great One

Default Anton Forsberg

Was offered in a deal I might accept do to the other pieces- lol! Was shocked to see he's on Carolina now. My thinking is that Mrazek is going to get a freal shot at being a 1 or at least a solid 1a. As a Mrazek owner access multiple leagues it saddens me to say that when he's "on" Reimer probably has the talent and the opportunity to get into as many as 30 or so games (more?? Shudder...).

So... where does that leave Afors?

His stats look pretty bad under a microscope. Is he just a bust slowly playing himself out of the NHL? An arbitrator just awarded him a one year deal- that can't be one way can it? I mean even at the AHL level I assumed Nedjkovic had the starting gig locked up. I mean I'm sure he had a modicum of upside at some point. Does he have enough talent to earn a backup gig somewhere else? I'm very confused that he's on Carolina- lmao!!

The Great One

Default Re: Anton Forsberg

Forsberg is waiver wire fodder is virtually any set up.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Forsberg is a desperation goalie. Leave him on the wire unless one of the guys in Carolina goes down, he gets called up, and you need a warm body.

He's not slowly playing himself out of the NHL, he's doing it quickly. 0 average or better NHL season performances, even in limited time. He's been solid in the AHL, and I guess there's a chance he gets a backup job is somebody goes down, or they have injuries like the Flyers last year.

I think he's a good AHL goalie, who hasn't shown the ability to take any further steps.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Administrator

Nothing to see here

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust