Thread: Moving Dach

The Great One

Default Moving Dach

So this idea started by trying to land Ullmark which is proving to be much tougher than i originally thought. I own Hutton already (whom i think is favored of the two to get a longer leash and more starts). On top of that- owning a tandem isbnt ideal in a weekly starts league OR one with a relatively short bench. That being said beggars cant choose picky cherries? Or something to that effect??

Ill include the scoring cause that will opbviously matter but my thinking is that Dach is probably more value than Tippett by some kind of margin. On top of that the offer I have out now (and Im skeptical) is Larsson and a 3rd round prospect pick (we only have 3 rounds and due to our format (limited keeper spots)the third does still have a fair bit of impact) for Ullmark. My idea was to add the gap between Dach and Tippett so the full offer is:

Dach, Larsson and a 3rd
    for
    Tippett and ullmark

Scoring is:

+/- Plus Minus 1 point
    A Assists 2 points
    G Goals 4 points
    HT Hat Tricks 3 points
    PIM Penalty Minutes .25 points
    SHOG Shootout Goals 1 point
    SOG Shots on Goal 1 point
    STPTS Special Teams Points 1 point

Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Moving Dach

Which Larsson?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Great One

The prospect in Anaheim.

He's also not willing to move a wing (Tippett) so I countered steel for dach ...

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    The prospect in Anaheim.

He's also not willing to move a wing (Tippett) so I countered steel for dach ...
    I like Steel better than Tippett anyways.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)