Im in the process of emailing anyone who responded to the first thread. We have a co-comish and were going to try this one last time- lol! If we get to 10 its a go. If anyones interested and can help with recruitment please llet us know!

Also please respond to: [email protected]- it is going to be hard enough to dig through the message box on the site.

Cap League- floats- 30 mil above NHL cap.
Buy In: $ 30 CDN + share of fantrax fee (I think 35 or so with the fee)
Format: weekly HTH- with daily changes
Free Agents: Will be non-standard in that there are very few of them: 5. We will also do a three round draft during the all-star break where you can add/drop without using a waiver claim.
Cats are non negotiable this time- lol!! 6 X 4 split-with pims included, Emphasis is on scoring for skaters and games played for goalies.
Skater: G A P PPP SOG Pim Goalies: GAA Saves Wins SO's
Full Dynasty- 4RW 4C 4LW 5D 2G 6Bnch
Farm Team- Each team has an Ahl team and juniors. Your AHL team starts the year with any players you want prospects or NHL calliber players. Once the season starts players over 3 million that are demoted need to clear waivers and can be poached by other teams. In year one the farm will be 10 players withy a draft. In year two we will draft 5 rounds and cap the farm at 15 players. In year 3 we willl draft 5 final players and cap the farm at 20 players where it will stay.
Junior Team- Every year we will do 5 rounds of prospect draft. You can accrue more than 5 at no penalty. prospects are safe for three years and after the third a deceision must be made- promoted to farm roster, propmoted to pro roster, or cut from the team.

Writers: As I posted the last time around- Im using this as basis to do some hobby/craft writing and have articles lined up each year for Draft, supplemental draft, trade deadline and playoffs. if anyone else out there has a penchant for writing that is strongly encouraged. feel free to write articles about your team, about the league. Post draft picks "in character" as a GM- get crazy with it!

Team Names: This is the last semi divisive point. We are going to create a unique wall dressing by using names from fantasy/sci fi

Example:

Team name: Mordor Minions
GM: All Seeing Eye
Assistant GM: Sauromon The White
Coach: Gothmog (That really Ugly Orc with the face)
Style: Trucculence, Trucculence, and most importantly of all more trucculence

I dont know- doesnt even have to be that in depth- just want people to take ownership of their teams and puut a stamp on it- and most of all have fun with it. I also thought doing write ups would be funny with odd charaxcters like that on the draft floor :P Needless to say Rick and Morty fans are more than welcome :P