Thread: Keeper League Manager Needed ASAP!

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Keeper League Manager Needed ASAP!

Looking for a replacement manager to take over in a 14 team H-2-H free Yahoo keeper league ASAP. The manager in question has gone MIA and I would like to replace them pre-draft in order to keep the team competitive. Keeper deadline has passed yesterday morning, but if we can find a replacement manager today, I'll let you pick your 10 keepers (maximum of 2 goalies allowed) before all pre-draft rosters are finalized.

Draft Time: Tue Sep 17 8:30pm EDT
    Roster Positions: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, W, F, 4D, Util, 2G, 5BN

Roster available: Barkov, Hedman, Barrie, Hertl, Voracek, Arvidsson, Trouba, R. Smith, Parayko, Getzlaf, S. Reinhart, Kovalchuk, Keith, A. Lee, Killorn, Komarov, Frolik, Kempny, D. Simon, Rinaldo, Kuemper, Rittich, Domingue, Montembeault

This is a long-time running league and we're only interested in someone experienced and committed for the long haul.

Leave some information about your fantasy experience if you're interested.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Keeper League Manager Needed ASAP!

Long time fantasy player(12+ years) Done everything from keeper to redraft and dynasty.Salaries and Faab and everything else.Done all platforms ESPN,Yahoo,Fantrax...Have a couple leagues im currently in but would take 1 more if the fit was right.That looks like a solid team and if you'll have me,I'll take it on.

[email protected]

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Keeper League Manager Needed ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    Long time fantasy player(12+ years) Done everything from keeper to redraft and dynasty.Salaries and Faab and everything else.Done all platforms ESPN,Yahoo,Fantrax...Have a couple leagues im currently in but would take 1 more if the fit was right.That looks like a solid team and if you'll have me,I'll take it on.

[email protected]
    Email sent.