Thread: Goalie Blockbuster

The Great One

Default Goalie Blockbuster

I know I've been posting a lot. I appreciate all the insight and feedback and getting around to sending rep out. For all the main people responding- I probably need to spread it around more before I can send more to some of you.

This is by far my craziest trade offer and I'm actually going to write something up about it. Basically five examples of where I went against the grain (sometimes way against it- lol!) and what my logic was.

MAF Johnson Sturm
    For
    Schneider Hoffman Kahun

I originally had a 3rd coming my way and a 7th going back but he responded that Kahun and the third out it outside of consideration for him so this was my final rebuttal. Basically I could drop the third (my guy just went anyways) but not Kahun. I'll post my response later.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Goalie Blockbuster

IDK if Hoffman/Kahun are large enough upgrades over Johnson/Sturm to give up MAF.
    i'd hold or ask for a big bump on Kahun
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Big Daddy

Johnsson as in Andreas Johnsson? I don’t see a Johnson in your signature. Regardless, you are set in net with Andersen and Fleury, I wouldn’t change that.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    IDK if Hoffman/Kahun are large enough upgrades over Johnson/Sturm to give up MAF.
    i'd hold or ask for a big bump on Kahun
    +1. Seems like you'd be taking on more cap to get less output from your players. While I don't play in cap leagues anymore, I'm pretty sure this is the wrong approach lol