Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: 6th Annual Charity Hockey Pool

  1. #1
    Rep Power

    Dobber Sports Rookie

    Default 6th Annual Charity Hockey Pool

    Good Afternoon Dobberites,

    Every year I do a charity box hockeypool. This year we are donating 30% of the proceeds to ALS and Multiple Sclerosis. The remaining 70% will be split up as

    1st 50%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 15% and 4th 5%. You pick 25 players but only 23 count toward your final count. The scoring is a follows, G and A = 1 pt. for both forwards and defenseman. Goalies are awarded 1 pt for win and 2 pts for shutout. We have a good following but Im always on the lookout for new participants.

    The pool is on Officepools and you can enter online. The cost is $20.00 for each entry and you can enter as many times as you wish. I have included an attachment for the pool for you to review.

    Payment is done via e-transfer to [email protected]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts