Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PK or Josi

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: PK or Josi

With Blk and HTs I think I would go Subban. I think he is going to rebound in a big way. He's clearly going to be their top D, top PP and he could end up scoring as much as Josi without having the competition he had in Nash. Nash had one of the deepest D pools in all of hockey. NJ has a lot of nothing. Subban should be on the ice all the time which is big since you have ATOI cat. I would be shocked if he didn't put up 50 points this year with over 100 hits and 100 blocks, and a ton of SOG to boot. A shame your league doesn't have PIM. If it did I would say Subban might be one of my top 5 D in all of fantasy this year for a league like that.

Josi is still great. But he still has other great D around him, other great scoring D. And he doesn't put up the peripherals that Subban does aside from BLKs. ATOI also factors in there, as Nash has too many mouths to feed in that sense.
    18 Team H2H Dynasty 9x4 cat. Roster 30 + 2 NA, 4 DL. 4C,4LW,4RW,6D,1G,11BN
    Scoring cats are G, A, +\-, PIM, PPP, SHP, FW, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, SV%, SHO.
    C: Crosby, Horvat, , E. Lindholm (RW), Aho, W. Johnston (RW), Bjugstad,
    LW: Marchand, J. Benn, E. Kane, Fiala, Barbashev (C), Schwartz (C), Namestikov (C)
    RW: M. Tkachuk (LW), JT Miller (C), Batherson, Hyman (LW), Frederic (C), Palmieri
    D: J. Carlson, Josi, Doughty, Pietrangelo, Seider, Gudas, Ekman-Larsson,
    G: Vasilievkiy, Shesterkin, Husso
    NA: Mukhamadullin (D), I. Rosen (RW), D. .Levi (G)
    LTIR: Landeskog (LW), Dach (C)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

The past 5 season Josi has tallied 50 points or more almost (missed it by 1 point in 2016-17). Look for more of the same this season and possibly a 60 point season. PK has been a bit more up and down the past 5 years. Sure he is capable of a 50 to 60 point campaign, but he could also throw a dud in there and give you a 40 point or throw in an injury and it is even worse like last season. Go with Josi all day.
    MD Rink Rats( 14 Team Keeper H2H Yahoo League)
    ​G,A,PIM, PPP, HIT, BLK/ W, GAA, SV%, SHO

D: K. Yandle- Fla, J. Muzzin- Tor, S. Gostisbehere- Phi, R. Pulock-NYI, S. Girard- Col, T.J. Brodie- Cgy, B. Pesce- Car
    C: T. Seguin- Dal, M. Scheifele- Wpg, E. Pettersson- Van, D. Larkin- Det, D. Stepan- Ari
    RW: V. Tarasenko- Stl, P. Kessel- Ari, S. Reinhart- Buf(C), E. Lindhom- Cgy(C), T. Toffoli-LA, B. Connolly- Fla(LW), D. Kahun-Pit(LW)
    LW: T. Hall- NJ, A. DeBrincat- Chi(RW), J. Skinner- Buf(C), T. Tatar- Mon(RW), A. Iafallo- LA, J. Dickinson- Dal(C)
    G: S. Varlamov- NYI, J. Howard- Det, M. Smith- Edm, J. Saros- Nas, P. Francouz-Col

Dobber Sports Ace

I love PK and the fresh start in Jersey, but take the guaranteed 50 points in Josi.