Thread: Bennett or Hornqvist

The Great One

Default Bennett or Hornqvist

In a one year timeline. Its a roto league with a games played limit and this is basically for the last or second last bench spot. Im embarassed to say i dont even fully understand the scoring yet as I havent played any portion of a season and the scoring is a little bit heady. it looks to be what people are calling a "kitchen sink" league with scoring accounted for hits, pims, blocked shots and seperate scoring variances for dmen. The only noticable ommisssion I can see is that there doesnt seem to be any weight for faceoffs or faceoffs won. The designation is for forwards- no C or W.

Hornqvist- Im a fan and own him in my two main leagues. Ive heard hes bumped to L3 but Im fairly confident hes PP1 especially with the thrill gone. i think hes going to be playing with a chip on his shoulder, and for a new contract. I have him in my other leagues cause I think its a good year to own him. that being said...

Bennett- 93 pims is pretty badass! Plus Ive heard he hits a ton too (if only I could figure out how to work this new fangdangled interweb so i could confirm that). I feel like Calgary might spread their scoring around and if he could latch on to L2 with PP2 i think the former 4oa could hit 55 plus in his own right with less injury concern than... Horny? Ok thats a bad nickname.

Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Bennett or Hornqvist

Bennett will give you more PIM

Hornqvist will give you more goals, assists, SOG, Hits -- yes Horny hits more than Bennett

only way I take Bennett over Hornqvist is if this is a cap league
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Bennett or Hornqvist

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Bennett will give you more PIM

Hornqvist will give you more goals, assists, SOG, Hits -- yes Horny hits more than Bennett

only way I take Bennett over Hornqvist is if this is a cap league
    +1 on this one.

Hornqvist is the man to go here. 2 more missconducts by Bennett wont help you much winning the stat sheet.
    Devils & Predators fan