Thread: Dobbernomics 2019-20

I...am your father.

Default Dobbernomics 2019-20

The game is now open for registration. I apologize for not re-launching this. The relaunches of Dobber Sports and DobberHockey have taken a little longer than planned (DobberHockey hopefully by the weekend).

So I have all these nice prizes to give away to winners of Dobbernomics for this year, but not a new platform to really push it. It's a shame. But we will work on it over the year and run a test game at midseason, and hopefully have it ready to roll next summer.

www.dobbernomics.com
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - Crosby, Atkinson, Marchand, Silfverberg, Scheifele, Aston-Reese, Ehlers, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Kadri, Czarnik, Foegele, Hinostroza, T. Wilson, Ferland, Rattie, Tierney
    G - Bobrovsky, Lehner, Talbot, Delia, Pickard
    D - Yandle, Trouba, Letang, Gustafsson, Pulock, T. Myers, Morrissey, Schmaltz

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Dobbernomics 2019-20

Was this issue from last year resolved or even explained?

This was the day 2 leaderboard.
    313 Team Harambe -3.00 $56.23 Valid
    313 The Tortorellas -4.20 $53.96 Valid
    153 julian90 7.70 $53.06 Valid
    241 Cameron's Canadiens 2.29 $51.56 Invalid
    313 Wedgeee -4.80 $50.87 Valid

This makes no sense since no player had a change in value of greater than 0.02 according to what I could find searching through the players list. 12 players per team with a max increase of 0.02 leads to the biggest possible value increase of 0.24.

Dobber Sports All-Star

doesnt recognize my password 2 years in a row . I'll try again in 2020

Dobber Sports Recruit

Hi... New to the boards AND to dobbernomics... been a customer for the guides for 3 years now...

Wondering this: In my league where I just created a team, there are 2 teams that are listed at valued $52.0 and $51.5... How is this possible since not a single game has been played yet in the season ? I'm sure it's just something I don't understand in the rules, but I was under the impression that there are no trades allowed before the start of the season and that there ar no value fluctuation either ?

thanks

Dobber Sports Expert

Last year there were teams that had valuations of $56 after 1 day which did not make sense either. There are some inherent problems with the game that have not yet been resolved.