Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Huberdeau vs. Keller

  1. #1
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Sophomore

    Default Huberdeau vs. Keller

    League in sig. Deciding to keep 1 of Huberdeau and Keller. They are kept in the round they're drafted in, so Huberdeau would be kept as a 3rd rounder whereas Keller would be kept as an 11th.
    10-Team Keeper League, H2H - (keepers are in brackets, along with the round they are 'kept' in)
    G/A/+-/PPP/GWG, W/SV%/GAA/SO

    3C- Matthews (1)
    3LW -
    3RW - Draisatl (18), Rantanen (18)
    3D -
    2G - Hart (18), Dubnyk (18)
    5Bn -

  2. #2
    HonkyTonkMan's Avatar
    HonkyTonkMan is online now
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,300
    Rep Power
    17

    Dobber Sports Ace

    Default Re: Huberdeau vs. Keller

    Straight up it's not close but depending on who you could get in round 3, I MIGHT think about Keller.

    I see Keller getting 65-70 and Huberedeau getting 80+ so most likely Hubs here

  3. #3
    LeafsFan1967's Avatar
    LeafsFan1967 is online now
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    6

    Dobber Sports Ace

    Default Re: Huberdeau vs. Keller

    Quote Originally Posted by avsfan91 View Post
    League in sig. Deciding to keep 1 of Huberdeau and Keller. They are kept in the round they're drafted in, so Huberdeau would be kept as a 3rd rounder whereas Keller would be kept as an 11th.
    Not really following this format, 18 in brackets for Drais and Rantanen, and 11 for Keller, 3 for Hubes. My league is totally different, curious if you can expand on how yours works. You said # is related to round, but why would Drais and Rantanen be after Huberdeau and Keller?
    Keeper League
    No Salary Cap
    Skater points: A (2), GWG (1), G (3), ShG (1), Hat Trick (1), Overtime Goal (1), +/- (0.5), PPA (0.5), PPG (1), SHA (1), SHG (2)
    Goalie points: A (2), G (10), SHO (4), W (5), OL + ShL (2)
    Current keepers: Barkov (4), Draisaitl (3), Keller (2), Boeser (2), Hart (R)
    C/LW/RW
    Daily
    Starters: C - TBD, TBD, LW - TBD, TBD, RW - TBD, TBD, D - TBD, TBD, Skt - TBD, G - TBD
    Bench: TBD, TBD, TBD, TBD
    Rookie: TBD
    IR:

    Max GP: C (164), LW (164), RW (164), D (164), Skt (82), Goalie (82)
    1 rookie slot (inactive)
    2 IR slots
    14 teams (4 keepers/team + can carry 1 rookie over)
    Fantrax


  4. #4
    j0hn_d0e's Avatar
    j0hn_d0e is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,838
    Rep Power
    21

    Dobber Sports Stud

    Default Re: Huberdeau vs. Keller

    Quote Originally Posted by avsfan91 View Post
    League in sig. Deciding to keep 1 of Huberdeau and Keller. They are kept in the round they're drafted in, so Huberdeau would be kept as a 3rd rounder whereas Keller would be kept as an 11th.
    I would keep Keller for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan1967 View Post
    Not really following this format, 18 in brackets for Drais and Rantanen, and 11 for Keller, 3 for Hubes. My league is totally different, curious if you can expand on how yours works. You said # is related to round, but why would Drais and Rantanen be after Huberdeau and Keller?
    That (18) is probably that he kept all these players in '18 season
    3RW - Draisatl (18), Rantanen (18)
    3D -
    2G - Gibson (18), Dubnyk (18)
    5Bn - Hart (18)

    ...at least thats my guess.
    1-Year, 16-Team H2H
    G,A,P,+/-,PIM, PPP,SOG,FW,HIT,BLK
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SO
    4C, 4LW, 4RW 6D, 2G, 3BN 3 IR+
    C: McJesus,Zibanejad,Pettersson,Schenn
    Dvorak
    RW: Draisaitl,Zucker, Mantha,J.Anderson
    Aston-Reese

    LW: W.Karlsson,Dubois,Hintz,Lindblom
    D: Ristolainen,Provorov,Faulk,Niskanen,C.Miller,
    Larsson, Cole

    G: Hellebuyck,Gibson,Koskinen

    10 Team Keeper (6) H2H
    G,A,SOG,PPP,FW,HIT,BLK, Wins, GAA, SV%, SO
    3 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 4 D, 2 UTIL, 2 GOALIES
    C: Seguin,Scheifele, Barkov, Dubois, Duchene,
    Zibanejad, Trocheck

    LW: Benn, Rakell, Aho,Lee
    RW: Wheeler,Stone,Anderson
    D: Pietrangelo,Seth Jones,Weber,Faulk
    G
    Gibson,Mrazek

    Devils & Predators fan





  5. #5
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Jedi

    Default Re: Huberdeau vs. Keller

    With that league setup you have to keep Keller.

  6. #6
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Sophomore

    Default Re: Huberdeau vs. Keller

    Thanks everyone! Was leaning towards Keller too. Number in brackets is the round they were kept in. A lot of them are '18' because that is our last round, and I was able to pick up these players on the waiver wire and then keep them at the last round spot.
    10-Team Keeper League, H2H - (keepers are in brackets, along with the round they are 'kept' in)
    G/A/+-/PPP/GWG, W/SV%/GAA/SO

    3C- Matthews (1)
    3LW -
    3RW - Draisatl (18), Rantanen (18)
    3D -
    2G - Hart (18), Dubnyk (18)
    5Bn -

  7. #7
    LeafsFan1967's Avatar
    LeafsFan1967 is online now
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    6

    Dobber Sports Ace

    Default Re: Huberdeau vs. Keller

    Quote Originally Posted by avsfan91 View Post
    Thanks everyone! Was leaning towards Keller too. Number in brackets is the round they were kept in. A lot of them are '18' because that is our last round, and I was able to pick up these players on the waiver wire and then keep them at the last round spot.
    I just donít see how guys of that caliber were on the waiver wire, doesnít make sense but I guess donít really get your league either lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •