Thread: 20 team dynasty league looking for 3 managers

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default 20 team dynasty league looking for 3 managers

Hey all,

My 20 team dynasty is looking for 3 managers. We had a couple newer people bow out due to time constraints, and one longer time manager leave for the same reason. So looking for a few replacements. This is a cap league using real NHL cap hits and a salary cap 15% above the real NHL cap. We are entering our 13th season. All three of these teams are in a decent spot competitively, although one (Jersey) is going to take some work getting under the cap. Here are rosters:

Boston Bruins:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=13B...34cAGQFCV6Lse4

New Jersey Devils:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=13t...b2novTAVdg_zAo

Pittsburgh Penguins:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1y9...14n2PIYsTo7xa4

Hopefully you can view these links....if not shoot me a message on here and I will get you access. If we can find three new managers that want to take these teams over as-is, cool we will do so. If not, we have an option of running a dispersal draft involving these three teams to re-distribute the players between the three new managers.

This is a weekly lineup league, starting 12 F, 6 D, and 1 G. Main rosters can hold up to 31 players, and up to 50 prospects per team. So this is a fairly deep league. I'm sure you will have more questions so please feel free to message me and ask away. Hope to hear from you soon!
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: 20 team dynasty league looking for 3 managers

I’m interested!

Can you please email me at:
    [email protected]

Would prefer dispersal draft. Get to draft my own guys that way. I have lots of experience.

Email me rules if you can.

Thanks!

The Great One

FYI - can view teams without requesting access...

Dobber Sports Rookie

Same here, I can't view teams without requesting access...

Dobber Sports Wizard

Boston Bruins:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mWR...ew?usp=sharing

New Jersey Devils:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kyJ...ew?usp=sharing

Pittsburgh Penguins:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ozr...ew?usp=sharing

Sorry guys. These links should work....my bad!

Should mention this is a free league outside of a small fee at the start of the year to cover fantrax premium. If everyone pays, it's $4.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Wizard

Also, if you sent me a request to view the old file, you now have access.

Dobber Sports Rookie

I am interested. Can you post the rules?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

i am interested in the devils team but would like to hear more on the rules, esp. roster movement.

i can be found at: [email protected]

Dobber Sports Wizard

Still looking. Send me a.message if you're interested. And if you want to look at the teams please use the second set of links. They are public and do not require permission to access. Hope to hear from you!