Thread: Need 1 manager (team includes McDavid, Vasilevskiy) for a yahoo keeper fantasy hockey league with 10 managers

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Need 1 manager (team includes McDavid, Vasilevskiy) for a yahoo keeper fantasy hockey league with 10 managers

We urgently need a manager for the draft on Saturday!

Hey there,

we are a ten team yahoo fantasy hockey league that already exists for 5 years. We are an international bunch of hockey enthusiastics from North America, Mexico, Germany and Thailand. One team manager needs to be replaced. 6 players can be kept each year. Your team includes players like McDavid, Marchand, Rantanen, Benn, Rielly, Kessel and Vasilevskiy.
    This is a head-to-head 1 win league. 8 of the 10 teams qualify for the playoffs.
    Roster spots are as follows: 2 C, 2 RW, 2 LW, 4 D, 1 util, 3 G, 6 bench.
    Scoring categories are Goals (G), Assists (A), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK) for skaters and Wins(W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO) for goalies.We use the FAAB system for waivers.The live draftwill be held on September 28th.
    We would like to welcome a hockey loving, active and communicative new manager.
    Please get back to me in case of any questions.Cheers Etienne
    Last edited by etiennebahr; September 25, 2019 at 2:21 PM. Reason: Close post

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Need 1 manager (team includes McDavid, Vasilevskiy) for a yahoo keeper fantasy hockey league with 10 managers

i am interested in joining but not sure i can draft that date and have never played with FAAB before.

i can be found at: [email protected]

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Re: Need 1 manager (team includes McDavid, Vasilevskiy) for a yahoo keeper fantasy hockey league with 10 managers

Interested. Cost to join?

Dobber Sports Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by etiennebahr View Post
    Hey there,

we are a ten team yahoo fantasy hockey league that already exists for 5 years. We are an international bunch of hockey enthusiastics from North America, Mexico, Germany and Thailand. One team manager needs to be replaced. 6 players can be kept each year. Your team includes players like McDavid, Marchand, Rantanen, Benn, Rielly, Kessel and Vasilevskiy.
    This is a head-to-head 1 win league. 8 of the 10 teams qualify for the playoffs.
    Roster spots are as follows: 2 C, 2 RW, 2 LW, 4 D, 1 util, 3 G, 6 bench.
    Scoring categories are Goals (G), Assists (A), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK) for skaters and Wins(W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO) for goalies.We use the FAAB system for waivers.The live draftwill be held on September 28th.
    We would like to welcome a hockey loving, active and communicative new manager.
    Please get back to me in case of any questions.Cheers Etienne

I am interested...please email me the info:

[email protected]

Thanks

Charles

Dobber Sports Veteran

Sent you a pm
    Yahoo! 10 Team Keep 6, H2H - 1 win
    G, A, SOG, PPP, FOW, H, B, Wins, GAA, Sv%, SHO
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 1Ut, 4D, 3G, 6Bench, 2-I/R+, 1NA

C: Bennett, Strome, Haula
    LW: Draisaitl-C, Stutzle-C, Kaprizov, E.Kane
    RW: Marner I/R,T.Thompson-C, Necas-C, Svechnikov-RW/LW, Hathaway
    D: Dahlin, Bouchard, Gudas, Benoit, Schneider, Burroughs
    G: Vasilevskiy , Skinner, Gustavsson
    4 weekly minimum start’s required
    I/R: Sergachev

When I say nothing, I say everything. J.White

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Hey Etienne, the invite link didn’t work. Please try re-send it.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

is it still open

Dobber Sports Rookie

The team with McDavid and Vasi is gone by now. Since we received many good applications, we decided to expand from 10 to 12 teams. 1 expansion spot is still open. You would draft round 1-6 before the existing teams join in in round 7. Very good young players are available. Let me know if you are interested.

Dobber Sports Rookie

I would be interested in that Expansion Team

Dobber Sports Rookie

Then please let me know your e-mail address and the team is yours!

Dobber Sports Rookie

Dobber Sports Rookie

We urgently need 1 manager for the draft on Saturday. One of the two expansion teams is still available. There is an expansion draft in the first 6 rounds before the old teams join the draft in round 7. Players who are still available for the draft include Jack and Quinn Hughes, Blake Wheeler, Kris Letang, Dylan Larkin, Jamie Benn, Ryan O'Reilly, Cale Makar, Kaapo Kakko, Mike Giordano, Joe Pavelski, Vincent Trochek, Philipp Grubauer, Martin Jones and Devon Dubnyk among many others.
    Please get back to me if you like to take the challenge and would like to build a new team.

Cheers
    Etienne

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by etiennebahr View Post
    We urgently need 1 manager for the draft on Saturday. One of the two expansion teams is still available. There is an expansion draft in the first 6 rounds before the old teams join the draft in round 7. Players who are still available for the draft include Jack and Quinn Hughes, Blake Wheeler, Kris Letang, Dylan Larkin, Jamie Benn, Ryan O'Reilly, Cale Makar, Kaapo Kakko, Mike Giordano, Joe Pavelski, Vincent Trochek, Philipp Grubauer, Martin Jones and Devon Dubnyk among many others.
    Please get back to me if you like to take the challenge and would like to build a new team.

Cheers
    Etienne

Sounds like fun. I'll take the last expansion team if its available. I didn't see a cost so I assume is a free league?

[email protected]

Thanks.