Thread: Devon Toews vs Ryan Pulock points only.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Devon Toews vs Ryan Pulock points only.

Who would you rather own moving forward?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Devon Toews vs Ryan Pulock points only.

Pulock, no contest.

The only threat for Pulock will be Dobson in 2-3 years IMO

Dobber Sports Padawan

Pulock. Should be the guy running the PP this year.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Padawan

Pulock for me too. But don't completely ignore Toews either.
    Follow me on Twitter @Ian_Gooding

Dobber Sports Icon

Pulock and it's not close at all.
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H (points)
    Dress 2C, 4W, 1F, 4D, 1G (Daily)
    G (3), A (2), STP (1), SHOG (1), +/- (0.5), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), Blk (0.2), FOW (0.1); W (5), SO (2), Sv (0.2), GA (-1)

C - Draisaitl (W), Hughes, Larkin, Trochek
    W - T.Thompson (C), Pastrnak, Reinhart, Batherson, Nichushkin, Duchene (C), Zuccarello
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Bouchard, Faber, Werenski, Skjei
    G - Jarry, Gustavsson, Montembault
    Fm - Bordeleau, Barlow, Lucius, G.Perreault, Luneau, Perunovich, Nikishin

Dobber Sports Master

long term I'd rather own Pulock , sexier name , higher pedigree , the noted ''big shot'' et all but he's not the guy who's skating the puck into the zone and quarterbacking the unit on the powerplay - he'd be the featured ''shot'' and it remains to be seen if the new pp coach (Hiller) even includes him on the 1st unit . Unless it was a 5 on 3 , Pulock wasnt that great at hitting the net or getting his shot through the pk'ers shin pads . Is that a lack of talent / creativity on the roster not able to find the seam soon enough for him to get it off sneakily or just a combination of things .

Dobber Sports Giant

Pulock
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin

Administrator

Pulock all day

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    long term I'd rather own Pulock , sexier name , higher pedigree , the noted ''big shot'' et all but he's not the guy who's skating the puck into the zone and quarterbacking the unit on the powerplay - he'd be the featured ''shot'' and it remains to be seen if the new pp coach (Hiller) even includes him on the 1st unit . Unless it was a 5 on 3 , Pulock wasnt that great at hitting the net or getting his shot through the pk'ers shin pads . Is that a lack of talent / creativity on the roster not able to find the seam soon enough for him to get it off sneakily or just a combination of things .
    I will add to this fwiw , in a July 30th Athletic article projecting lines and PP units , Authur Staple had this to say , "Toew's worked quite well as a distributor and his quick release wrist shot made him an ideal QB. Many would love to see Pulock and his big shot on the top unit , but with Barzal preferring to work the half wall on his off hand side- the spot where Pulock would need to be to have any impact - it's hard to see that working."
    Granted this is just the beat writer's projection and anything can happen. He goes on to say that Pulock is a better fit on PP2 where he can set up in "Ovechkin's office" to fire away.
    24 team cap league, HTH Pts. 25 PLAYER ROSTER C3/LW3/RW3/F3/D6/G1

G & A = 1PT.
    HT.BLK.PIM.SOG.=0.05 / PPP=0.5/ FOW=0.01/ +/- =.25
    W=2 SHO=3 SV=0.1 GA=-1 OL=1 SHL=1

Connor - Barkov - Ehlers
    Hagel- Couturier - Tarasenko
    Frederic - Tyler Johnson - Nichuskin
    Vatrano - - Guriano

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby4Ever View Post
    I will add to this fwiw , in a July 30th Athletic article projecting lines and PP units , Authur Staple had this to say , "Toew's worked quite well as a distributor and his quick release wrist shot made him an ideal QB. Many would love to see Pulock and his big shot on the top unit , but with Barzal preferring to work the half wall on his off hand side- the spot where Pulock would need to be to have any impact - it's hard to see that working."
    Granted this is just the beat writer's projection and anything can happen. He goes on to say that Pulock is a better fit on PP2 where he can set up in "Ovechkin's office" to fire away.
    I dont usually base my trade's on beat writer's projections but did aquire Toew's hoping this scenario play's out this season.
    24 team cap league, HTH Pts. 25 PLAYER ROSTER C3/LW3/RW3/F3/D6/G1

G & A = 1PT.
    HT.BLK.PIM.SOG.=0.05 / PPP=0.5/ FOW=0.01/ +/- =.25
    W=2 SHO=3 SV=0.1 GA=-1 OL=1 SHL=1

Connor - Barkov - Ehlers
    Hagel- Couturier - Tarasenko
    Frederic - Tyler Johnson - Nichuskin
    Vatrano - - Guriano

Big Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby4Ever View Post
    To add to this, The Fantasy Hockey Podcast guys touched on this in their Metro Division preview. One of the guys is an NYI fan so knows the team pretty well and I believe they both said they prefer Toews...(I could be remembering wrong).

Anyways, I’d stick with Pulock as well.