Thread: PPR 2nd Keeper Opinion

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default PPR 2nd Keeper Opinion

Hey guys.

I recently took over a team in a 12 team PPR league and can’t decide on my 2nd keeper. My first keeper is pretty clear in Michael Thomas but can’t decide on the 2nd, wasn’t left with a great option either. They’re looking like Robert Woods, Kupp, Golladay or if I wanted to go RB Kenyan Drake or Shady (maybe either could be traded before my Friday draft???). Right now I got Woods selected but my only issue is that he has the same bye as Thomas so I’m kind of considering Golladay. Do I just take Woods and deal with the bye week issue later?

I also pick 7th and so far it’s lookin like there may be more WR avaliable there than RBs so not sure if I’d want to handcuff myself into having to take a RB there?

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: PPR 2nd Keeper Opinion

i think golladay is the better option this year.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by TheNYUPS View Post
    Hey guys.

I recently took over a team in a 12 team PPR league and can’t decide on my 2nd keeper. My first keeper is pretty clear in Michael Thomas but can’t decide on the 2nd, wasn’t left with a great option either. They’re looking like Robert Woods, Kupp, Golladay or if I wanted to go RB Kenyan Drake or Shady (maybe either could be traded before my Friday draft???). Right now I got Woods selected but my only issue is that he has the same bye as Thomas so I’m kind of considering Golladay. Do I just take Woods and deal with the bye week issue later?

I also pick 7th and so far it’s lookin like there may be more WR avaliable there than RBs so not sure if I’d want to handcuff myself into having to take a RB there?
    I like Woods over Golladay by a hair. Worry about the bye later.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

So that’s 1 vote for each so far. What about Kupp? He was having a great season before he got hurt and apparently looks great so far.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I guess the next question would be, who do I target in the 1st at 7th? Looks like the best RBs in back in the draft will be Conner and Chubb but I doubt either get to me. Next best RB is probably Damien Williams then maybe Carson off the top of my head. My issue is that lots of top WR are back in the draft and it looks like someone like Antonio Brown, Keenan Allen or Mike Evans could be there at my pick, plus possibly both Ertz and Kittle. Do I go with a 3rd WR or take one of the top TEs and gamble on getting 2 decent RBs on my next 2 picks after?

Kupp could actually be a better keeper over Woods, TD-wise. Kind of a coin flip tbh...that said, worry about the bye week later. Keep Woods or Kupp
    @SmittysRant