Thread: Pat Maroon signs with Tampa Bay

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Pat Maroon signs with Tampa Bay

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Pat Maroon signs with Tampa Bay

https://twitter.com/andystrickland/s...660191233?s=19

Pat Maroon signs 1 yr Tampa Bay, $900,000
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sage

Another bargain for Tampa... I can't see any downside with that number or term.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by MZac View Post
    Another bargain for Tampa...
    The advantages of being such a great team...

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Deity

I dont understand why this guy can't land a good contract. Hes no rock star but he has earned more respect than this.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'm very happy to own him at that price!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I dont understand why this guy can't land a good contract. Hes no rock star but he has earned more respect than this.
    I see this as no disrespect. Rather decent money for what he brings which is a physical presence who can skate with the top 6 on most teams and definitely top 9. He’s a depth guy who now has a great chance to win a back to back cup. Look around the league at most of the third line wingers ~30 years old.

With the elite demanding so much more, there’s only so much to go around for the decent depth guys. I get that. Thank the cap and the $$$ the elite are signing for. The gap widens.

Administrator

He probably could have had more if he signed elsewhere. Last year he took less money to go where he wanted. TB recently moved Erne who signed for 1.05M so Maroon was for sure getting less than that if he signed there.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I'm very happy to own him at that price!
    I spit my coffee out at the price- not so much the opportunity though. Mind you at 900k if he can even reproduce last year's number he's a solid bottom of the roster addition in cap leagues especially with pins (mine) and hits (not mine)...

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    I spit my coffee out at the price- not so much the opportunity though. Mind you at 900k if he can even reproduce last year's number he's a solid bottom of the roster addition in cap leagues especially with pins (mine) and hits (not mine)...
    Yeah, the league I own him in counts hits and pims, but not +/- which would have been a nice bonus in TB!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    He definitely would have gotten a better deal but I guess when you win a cup you just get addicted to it and want more..
    Devils & Predators fan