Thread: Spittin' Chiclets interview with Terry Ryan

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Spittin' Chiclets interview with Terry Ryan

I'm not sure how many of you follow Biz Nasty as his Spittin' Chiclets YouTube channel but you should if you don't. I actually found this on Facebook but you can find it on his YouTube channel as well.

This one is a clip from his interview with former 1st round flop Terry Ryan. Funny as hell story about his draft interview with Mike Milbury but be warned, wear headphones. There's some cursing in it and its NSFW.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/video...1995-nhl-draft
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Spittin' Chiclets interview with Terry Ryan

This one is good too. Golf with Sid and the boys in N.Scotia.

Biz and the Ryan's in Newfoundland. The story at 22 mins is not for the faint of heart.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Deity

Ya I watched the golf one a couple weeks ago. It was good too.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I'm not sure how many of you follow Biz Nasty as his Spittin' Chiclets YouTube channel but you should if you don't. I actually found this on Facebook but you can find it on his YouTube channel as well.

This one is a clip from his interview with former 1st round flop Terry Ryan. Funny as hell story about his draft interview with Mike Milbury but be warned, wear headphones. There's some cursing in it and its NSFW.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/video...1995-nhl-draft
    Great story! Love this stuff.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Immortal

I was not a fan of this podcast when it first came out but now I'm addicted. These stories are the best.