Thread: Need Keeper Help!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Need Keeper Help!

Hi all,
    I need some help in making some deep cuts to my team. We have a salary cap of 128 million, and right now I am sitting at about 20 million over the cap.
    My toughts at the moment are to drop Perron (4 mil), Lindblom (1.137), Sikura (0.750), Gurianov (1.644), Wolanin (0.9), Sanheim (3.25), Shuldt (0.925).
    This still leaves me at 7.405 over the cap. All of the details in my league are in the signature. If you were in my position, who would you let go of? I know
    Ekblad will be a favourite to get rid of for many of you and I get that. For this discussion, Ekblad stays, so who else would you drop?

Thanks for any advice.
    10 team league, 50 player max, Salary Cap
    Dress weekly 3L, 3C, 3R, 3F, 6D, 2G
    Pts for skaters: G and A
    Pts for goalies: W, SO, -pts for GA

Players
    L Kempe Nugent-Hopkins Marchment Van Reimsdyk Gaudreau Hoglander
    C Giroux Zacha Cozens Kopitar Eriksson Ek Trocheck
    R Coyle Pastrnak Konecny
    D Chabot Weegar Gostisbehere Perunovich Theodore Raddysh

G Sorokin Shesterkin Dostal Vasilevskiy

IR: Hamilton

Farm: Lardis Petrov Perreault Howard Cooley Poitras Bourque Sawchyn Pinelli Rossi Graf Lucius Brink Gunler Nazar Tomasino Leonard Zellweger Lamoureux Poirier Gulyayev Broberg Lohrei Thrun Sogaard

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Need Keeper Help!

First, I would looking to trade a goalie to gain some salary cap. In return, a goalie with a lower cap or a forward.
    After, with Sergachev waiting and available in the farm, in points only, maybe Byfuglien would be a target. Big Buff could also be a trade candidate to get a player with a lower cap, or, getting a player droppable and adding a piece (pick, prospect...)