The way this hockey pool will work is as follows:

1) When you pick goalies, you actually pick the NHL team's goalies, so no injury worries here.
2) Everyone is divided into groups of four for drafting purposes. You can request to be grouped with specific individuals or you can ask me to randomly assign you a group.
3) There are 40 rounds of drafting for a total of 40 players per team.
4) The first overall pick is selecting an NHL team to draft for that round. An example would be picking Connor McDavid with the first overall pick (who in their right mind would do such a thing?). The next player must draft a player/goalie from Edmonton and so forth until the round is over (four total picks in a given round). The next round, the same process applies for the first selection of that round. An example would be Nikita Kucherov. The next player must draft a player/goalie from Tampa until round two is over. The draft order changes every round so that everyone has a chance at an equal number of first picks in a given round.
5) We must go through all 31 NHL teams.
6) After 31 rounds, players can pick any remaining player from any team as long as they fulfill the positional requirements in the end.
7) The important thing to remember is that the first pick of each round sets the tone for the round itself, since all players must pick a player/goalie from that team. This makes it very unlikely that two teams from any given group of four have the same/similar teams.
8) All groups of four follow this procedure. All groups of four are then combined into one large group to make up the pool.
9) A lot of strategy to take into account here - that is what will make this pool very interesting!
10) Rules: trades are allowed, there are positional requirements, the scoring is very standard, minimum of one rookie per team (goalies do not count), and draft requirements are easily understood. I can provide you with this list of rules upon interest shown.

Please message me with any questions/concerns.