Thread: Highly Active ESPN Roto Keeper League - Need Rebuilding Replacement GM - Entry fee waived!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Thumbs up Highly Active ESPN Roto Keeper League - Need Rebuilding Replacement GM - Entry fee waived!

Hey guys,

One of our 10 GM's recently left our roto ESPN Fantasy League and we're looking for a replacement.

This pool is entering it's 11th season so it's stable and the same core of 7-8 guys have been here since year one. It's by far the most active league I've ever been in with blockbuster deals happening all summer. We mainly use Skype to communicate so it's a great plus if you use it already.

The rules of the league are:

$100 entry (waived for first year replacement GM).

Roto League (Goals, Assists, Points, +/-, Pims, PPG, PPA, DEF PTS, Wins, Saves, Save %)

We keep 20 per year and have rosters of 24. We start 3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 5 D, 1 UTIL, and 2 G. Daily roster locks.

The team you would be inheriting has

C - Duchene, Johansen, Karlsson, Patrick
    LW - Debrincat, Landeskog, E.Kane
    RW - Nylander, Voracek, Tuch
    D - Giordano, Ristolainen, McAvoy, Hanifin, Klefbom
    G - Mrazek, Varlamov, Markstrom

The team also has the 3rd overall pick this draft (Gusev).

It's definitely not a competitive team at the moment as the previous GM was not the most capable. We're looking for someone who enjoys rebuilding and can turn this team around. The league is very very active so trading will be a daily occurrence, speeding things up.

Please post here or message me directly if you'd be at all interested. You can also reach me on skype to chat about further details if you're at all interested at igloo.inhabitant. I promise you will be so glad you joined this league!

Thanks so much!

Chris

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Re: Highly Active ESPN Roto Keeper League - Need Rebuilding Replacement GM - Entry fee waived!

I am interested

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: Highly Active ESPN Roto Keeper League - Need Rebuilding Replacement GM - Entry fee waived!

Still looking for someone?

Dobber Sports Recruit

I'd love more details as I'm interested. Please send me info