Thread: 6 player multicat trade

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default 6 player multicat trade

Hello all,

Wouldn't mind some thoughts on this trade proposal.

League is roto multicat. G A PPP Shots PIMs Hits Blocks Takeaways.

Ive basically settled on my keepers and Arvidsson and Muzzin are my best F and D that miss out (only just). So I threw those names around.

The proposal is my Arvidsson, Muzzin plus Miro Heiskanen who is rookie eligible (he really wants Heiskanen)

In return I receive Connor (rookie eligible) Cernak (rookie eligible) and pick 9 in redraft which will include dropped players and rookies.

The pick is as good as Im going to get Im pretty sure - there are always some good redraft players. Cernak I kind of targetted because of his true multicat play. Connor I dont know about, does he have another level. He would have to be upgraded to my main keepers next season and hes not likely to be able to do it.

Thoughts?

The Magnificent One

Default Re: 6 player multicat trade

I’d probably pass. Sounds good to get two guys who can add value that are free keepers but Miro is going to be running the PP in Dallas I believe. If he gets that spot then look out he will be evebbbetter than last year.

But yes Connor has another level.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Deity

There's info missing here.

If you make this trade, do you put Connor and Cernak in your minors and thus able to protect them from being dropped? Also, is Heiskanen a current keeper for you? If you can stash the two players, and Heiskanen is a keeper right now, can you keep someone else?

You have to put all the info out there or you're only hurting our ability to offer accurate advice.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    There's info missing here.

If you make this trade, do you put Connor and Cernak in your minors and thus able to protect them from being dropped? Also, is Heiskanen a current keeper for you? If you can stash the two players, and Heiskanen is a keeper right now, can you keep someone else?

You have to put all the info out there or you're only hurting our ability to offer accurate advice.
    Hi,

Sorry about that. I can keep 4 players under 150 games and another under 200 games for free as "rookies." They can be played just as any other player would be but dont require "keeper" status.

If I make the trade Cernak and Connor will be kept for free as rookies, they are an upgrade on my current players. Cernak will be a rookie this year and next year; however Connor only will be this year.

If I dont make the trade Heiskanen will be a rookie this year and next yearns thus wont count as one of my permanent keepers.

Arvisson and Muzzin are destined to be dropped. Id like to get something for Arvisson in particular as he is a good player, but just missed the cut. I took him with pick 6 in redraft last year.

Big Daddy

All things considered I think I would make this trade. You would be losing a young stud D but you are getting back a scoring winger, depth D with peripherals and a nice draft pick.