Thread: Kotkaniemi vs cody glass

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Kotkaniemi vs cody glass

Who’d you take?

Now and in 3 years who has better upside?

G A Pts Hits Blk FOW PPP

Kotkaniemi obviously played in nhl last year but is he capped at 60 points center? Is glass going to overtake and be a 70+?
    Keep 6 - 14 team H2H Yahoo - Categories: G A P +/- PIM PPP SOG FW HIT BLK / GS W GAA SV% SHO
    C: T.Thompson, Aho
    LW: B.Tkachuk, M. Tkachuk
    RW:
    D: Dahlin, Fox, Mcavoy
    G:

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Kotkaniemi vs cody glass

I think with the multi cat, Glass is the favorite here (long term) here but it's close and I think Kotkaniemi should also give you some peripherals.

Also to consider is Kotkaniemi had a pretty darn good rookie season and is going to have a much easier time being a top 6, if not top line guy in Montreal than Glass will in Vegas. Who knows if Glass makes it; you can never know until you see them in the NHL, no matter how highly touted.

If you are stacked and just looking for boom or bust potential, then Glass, but I go with Kotkaniemi here.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Kotkaniemi based on the team's depth alone. He has a much quicker race to top line minutes than Glass.
    12 teams, H2H Points, Limited Keeper League (10th year), 6 keepers. 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 2UTIL, 2G
    G (2), A (1), +/- (0.5), PIM (0.2), GWG (1), HAT (2), HIT (0.1), BLK (0.2), PPP (1), SHP (2)
    W (3), L (-1), GA (-1.), SV (0.2), SO (2)

Keepers = Barkov, Panarin, Marner, Stone, Josi, Fleury

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

KK all the way. In Mtl he plans to be a number one center and maybe as soon as this year, Glass has not even play a game in the big league yet. Some say here to always go for proven over potential and KK has proven that he has what it takes to play in the NHL. He was the youngest player in the league last year and got his points without top 6 play or PP1. Imagine what he could accomplish with more quality minutes, teammates and PP1 deployment. I'm not saying that Glass does not have a great potential but for my part I like to go with the sure thing.