Hey guys,

One of our 10 GM's recently left our roto ESPN Fantasy League and we're looking for a replacement.

This pool is entering it's 11th season so it's stable and the same core of 7-8 guys have been here since year one. It's by far the most active league I've ever been in with blockbuster deals happening all summer. We mainly use Skype to communicate so it's a great plus if you use it already.

The rules of the league are:

$100 entry. $700/$200/$100 payouts. Canadian pool so CAD currency but Americans are more than welcome.

Roto League (Goals, Assists, Points, +/-, Pims, PPG, PPA, DEF PTS, Wins, Saves, Save %)

We keep 20 per year and have rosters of 24. We start 3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 5 D, 1 UTIL, and 2 G.

The team you would be inheriting has

C - Duchene, Johansen, Karlsson, Patrick
LW - Debrincat, Landeskog, E.Kane
RW - Nylander, Voracek, Tuch
D - Giordano, Ristolainen, McAvoy, Hanifin, Klefbom
G - Mrazek, Varlamov, Markstrom

The team has a few fringe players on top of the starters and has the 3rd overall pick this draft. It's definitely not a competitive team at the moment as there are a few powerhouses but with how active the league is and with some key trade pieces a capable GM can turn this one around quickly. If the league fee relative to the weak team is a sticking point for a great GM we can negotiate. It's not about the money for us, just want great competition.

We host the league on ESPN which I know isn't the most popular but it's so slick and clean and since we don't have minor leagues or contracts or anything it works for us thus far. We are going to move to Fantrax next season though!

Please post here or message me directly if you'd be at all interested.

Thanks so much!

Chris