Thread: Which side- bematrom or aimura/marody

The Great One

Default Which side- bematrom or aimura/marody

Dynasty league- daily changes. I have lots of room on my farm so the number of contracts. Players under 2 mil have added value as they can be demoted without exposure to waivers. I didnt have a lot of these players going into the season- jarnkrok haetman- but now sitting with a decent group- Coleman olofsson viliardi sikura marody. I already pulled the trigger before posting this so I'm a little nervous now- lol!

Cats are g a p PPP SHP +/- sogs pims.

I'm a big bemsteom fan and have actually soured on sikura a little bit- but that being said I think every guy here comes with there own set of risks and variables and likely even have similar upsides. He's a club fan and has asked a few times. I'm a marody fan having acquires him for free in another deep league and admit I tend to have a bias towards guys I own a cross multiple platforms/leagues.

I wasn't asleep at the wheel here on anything was I? Relatively safe move to add some potential scoring depth?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Which side- bematrom or aimura/marody

I would prefer Bemstrom but all of them are lottery tickets. Bemstrom just has a higher jackpot prize.

The Great One

Default Re: Which side- bematrom or aimura/marody

Yea I was worried that would be the feeling- but no glaring errors here?? I didn't miss a big injury or sldenotion or anything?

I feel like they're all lottery tickets as well and depth is an issue for my team so I thought it was an ok way to hedge my bets a bit...