Thread: Vimiardi/patches for Kase/hornqvist

The Great One

Default Vimiardi/patches for Kase/hornqvist

I'm worried giving up the higher upside in viliardi. That being said all the hot topic is around Kase so I imagine populist opinion veers away from viliardi. Just look at the guys drafted around him though- I really think he's something special. Pacioretty to hotnqvist is 2 mil in a cap league but not much else- likely not even an upgrade.

I'm competing so I made the offer for kase- but I had been trying to get a plus out of the deal. Is this the right mplove to make???

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Vimiardi/patches for Kase/hornqvist

I like the deal for you. Hornqvist & Pacioretty are similar, but Kessel moving out should help Hornqvist a smidge with PP icetime.

I prefer Kase to Vilardi as well. Vilardi has barely played in the pros, and will be 20 soon. Kase was in the NHL shortly by 21, and has already scored 20 goals. He's only 23, and I'd worry more about Vilardi not panning out.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

The Great One

Default Re: Vimiardi/patches for Kase/hornqvist

I had to add Ethan bear without getting extra back due to my extremely poor negotiating skills- lol! I'm still doing it though. I honestly do feel viliardi has the higher upside but I'm competing this year and adding Kase should help with that. Also I'm in other talks that involve Tierney and or Johansson (to) and the savings from patches/hornqvist might allow me to roster one of them..