Thread: Looking for a competitive and active keeper league (Fantrax)

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Looking for a competitive and active keeper league (Fantrax)

Sup sup, as the title says - looking for a new home, the current keeper league I’m in has fizzled and there’s barely an activity...which has brought me here. I’ve been taking part in fantasy leagues for over 10 years, and hockey is easily my favorite sport. I’d prefer a brand new league with somewhere between 10-16 managers. Salary caps keeper leagues are welcome.

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Looking for a competitive and active keeper league (Fantrax)

hey chuck, i dont know if this kind of thing is frowned upon here, i see youre also new so hopefully you dont take offense, but I'd like to join similar leagues as you so if anyone sees this and needs 2 members, let me know too!

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBruisers View Post
    hey chuck, i dont know if this kind of thing is frowned upon here, i see youre also new so hopefully you dont take offense, but I'd like to join similar leagues as you so if anyone sees this and needs 2 members, let me know too!
    None taken. All good

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I've been looking for a Fantrax H2H points league with game periods being 2-3 days rather than 1 week. Open to starting one.

Dobber Sports Newbie

Hey! I have a brand new dynasty league starting up, have about 10 spots left. It will be a 31 team league, 82 game regular season using Mon-Thur and Fri-Sun scoring periods. All the details can be seen on the league webpage: www.thedynastychallenge.wordpress.com If anyone is interested send me an email at [email protected]

Dobber Sports Recruit

what is the buzz with fantrax i compile all point by hand since 1999 ? and yes i'm a keeper league commish www.laqhl.com