23.80pts Josh Jacobs
    -----------------
    MNF Victory!

Pre MNF: 49.70pts (7 players)
    On MNF: 55.52pts (2 players)

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: 2019 DobberHockey Fantasy Football League Tier I: Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by Kofax View Post
    Considering you have the Brees Thomas connection ready to go with Lindsay in the wings. I am not at all confident I can hold you off. Should have kept K. Murray in....
    The two goose eggs from Clevelands D and Corey F'n Davis cost me the win this week. FML!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Wolverine

Last minute joining.
    No research.
    Autodraft.
    Week one victory.

Easy.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    31.72pts DeShaun Watson
    23.80pts Josh Jacobs
    -----------------
    MNF Victory!

Pre MNF: 49.70pts (7 players)
    On MNF: 55.52pts (2 players)
    Bah humbug.

Well fought P7!
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Superstar

31.72pts DeShaun Watson
    23.80pts Josh Jacobs
    -----------------
    MNF Victory!
    That was the one matchup other than my own that I could have seen a comeback working out. I just wanted that Saints/Texans game to end, but no, they had to keep firing right until the end! I did think you were done after that 58 yard Lutz field goal though. I went to bed shortly before half of the Denver/Oakland game (hoping Lindsay stayed in check) but Jacobs came through! Almost as exciting as that Saints/Texans game!

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    The two goose eggs from Clevelands D and Corey F'n Davis cost me the win this week. FML!
    Ya, goose eggs never help. You might have been able to add 20 more points there. Although I could have started Murray and had 10 more as well to stay ahead. Such are the breaks of FF. (I'm fairly certain I will be losing my share of matches this year due to roster decisions)

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Now... onto Week #2.
    The Sunshine Band is gonna have to pull out some magic now...

Tyreek Hill (2nd round pick): out multiple weeks [though I love that Yahoo is gonna give him 0.38pts PROJECTED for Week #2, LOL.]
    Tevin Coleman (5th round pick) out multiple weeks

Time to go peruse the waiver wire...
    la-dee-da-dee-da...

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Kofax View Post
    That was the one matchup other than my own that I could have seen a comeback working out. I just wanted that Saints/Texans game to end, but no, they had to keep firing right until the end! I did think you were done after that 58 yard Lutz field goal though. I went to bed shortly before half of the Denver/Oakland game (hoping Lindsay stayed in check) but Jacobs came through! Almost as exciting as that Saints/Texans game!

Ya, goose eggs never help. You might have been able to add 20 more points there. Although I could have started Murray and had 10 more as well to stay ahead. Such are the breaks of FF. (I'm fairly certain I will be losing my share of matches this year due to roster decisions)
    True enough!

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Deity

Going 0-2 after another frustrating week. Drew Brees going down early was a big kick to the junk for me this week so I essentially got nothing from him this week. The only guy to exceed his projected points total for me this week was Todd Gurley.

Why why why do I keep putting myself through this frustration year after year......

Dobber Sports Titan

Going to be an interesting Monday nighter for me with all my hopes resting on Bell getting to his predicted total.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Going 0-2 after another frustrating week. Drew Brees going down early was a big kick to the junk for me this week so I essentially got nothing from him this week. The only guy to exceed his projected points total for me this week was Todd Gurley.

Why why why do I keep putting myself through this frustration year after year......

Man, that Brees injury really stinks... you probably have my injury-plagued team beat this week.
    I feel ya on that one... Fournette went down for me early in games TWICE last year and Tyreek Hill went down for me early last week.
    I'd rather have a middl-ish guy play a full game than have one of my stars play one quarter!

Julio Jones!!! What a call by the Falcons late in the game on 4th & 3.
    That, with the Bryant XP, was like a 10pt play for me right there!!!

Dobber Sports Deity

Brees expected to have surgery today for a torn ligament on his thumb. Sidelined probably for six weeks.

Well shit.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Julio Jones!!! What a call by the Falcons late in the game on 4th & 3.
    That, with the Bryant XP, was like a 10pt play for me right there!!!
    Poor Goon Squad. I had Matt Ryan make that sweet pass to Julio, along with 13.20 pts from Zach Ertz against Goon Squad's Alshon Jeffrey, who left due to injury early (0 pts). Must have been torture if he was watching the game last night.

It was doubly sweet for me because in my other league, I had Julio Jones, while he had Brees. I should win unless Jarvis Landry can manage 37 points tonight.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Titan

Man that was a lucky win. Le'Veon coming through with 31 touches to get me just enough points even without a TD.

Can't believe the NE Defence got me 37 points. Should have drafted them first overall.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

So my team was predicted to go 10-3. Watch out guys I have a he'll of a run coming to make that happen.

Not sure how Yahoo gave me an -A. That draft was a shit show.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Well, so much for Big "Bust" Ben. Thankfully Kyler Murray is actually looking somewhat legit after that shaky preseason, but I no longer have any kind of a fall-back!

And I guess if you have to put up a dud, might as well be against the highest scoring team right? (Glad to have that matchup out of the way).