I offered him Segura for Daniel Murphy he Countered with Murphy and Anibal Sanchez for Chavis and Paddack. I think it's close to being fair but would rather swap Segura for Chavis as I don't need 3 SS and his SS are Villar and Schoop who is 2B/SS. Anyways just wanted to see what you guy's think and or if I am way off and it's not good value.

Thanks,

12 team Yahoo H2H 1 Year League

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

My team

C Navarez 1B Rizzo, Miguel Cabrera 2B Scooter Gennett, Moran 2B/3B, 3B Devers, Chavis 1B/2B/3B SS Segura, Andrus, Isan Diaz OF Eddie Rosario, Bryan Reynolds, Jeff McNeil 2B,3B,OF, DL Bruce 1B/OF, Stanton

Pitchers SP Sale, Grienke, Paddack, Gray SP/RP, Not Justin Bieber, Nova RP, Yates, Taylor Rogers, Jose Leclerc SP/RP , Emilio Pagan, Roenis Elias SP/RP