Thread: Fantrax Dynasty - Brand New $$ 16 Teams - No Salary

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Fantrax Dynasty - Brand New $$ 16 Teams - No Salary

Hey all!

I'm a semi-regular poster here now since joining back in January, I've been on the lookout for another dynasty to go along with my other league (which I am commissioner of) and a salary cap league. Basically after a couple of months of searching I've not found the league I'm looking for so I've decided to create a second Dynasty league.

I run a successful dynasty already so I would probably be transferring a lot of the stuff over from that league however, I'm open to new rules too. At the moment I'm thinking the categories will be something along the lines of G,A,PPP, Blocks, FOW, Hits, SOG, SHP, GA, L, W, SV, SHO However, this is totally something we can look into and change.

The main reason I wanted another non-salary cap league was because my other league got voted on a very small buy in (originally nothing), I want there to be a bit more so it will be a minimum of $20 (plus fantrax fees) however, I'm open to increasing also.

The league will be based on real life team names, again I am open to this being just NHL, or others too (such as the KHL names)

Most activity will be via Discord so please make sure you are ok with that before emailing me, I just think it's so much easier to have different channels and voting stations etc instead of using fantrax for it all.

If you'd be interested please send me an email to [email protected],I am in no rush to get this up right away - part of the reason why I haven't found the right league is because everyone is in such a rush to draft, I want to make sure we get the best of the best in this league, people who will be active and fun throughout the whole year. Please include the following details in your email:

Your name/what you liked to be known as - don't have to give your real name if you don't want to

Where you saw this post and username from that forum

Have you ever been in a dynasty before?

What is your fantasy experience, how many years, what kind of league etc?

What can you bring to the table? - super active, commissioner of another league etc

Are you ok with using discord and a minimum buy in of $20 plus fees but could also go up to $50?

Who is your favorite NHL team? habs fans need not apply (joke.. maybe)

Thanks for taking the time to read, again - I'm in no rush but if we get the right people then there is no reason we can't start drafting relatively soon, apologies for the essay but I want to make sure we get the right people

[email protected]

PS:
    I will likely be looking for a committee to help with the overall running of the league, so definitely put that in your application if it interests you. Also https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing this is my other leagues 'newspaper' which we write into occasionally, just to see the type of thing I'd be looking at doing for this league too.
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Fantrax Dynasty - Brand New $$ 16 Teams - No Salary

emailed!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

5 teams left
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Dobber Sports Apprentice

3 Spots left

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Interested!

Dobber Sports Novice

seems like a good group of guys so far, im in!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

2 Spots left - was filled but had a couple who couldn't commit to the activity - if you want active then this is your league!

Looks like the fee will be $30USD plus fantrax fees