Thread: Looking for a cash yahoo keeper league

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Looking for a cash yahoo keeper league

I wanted to join a keeper league with yahoo, preferably $50 or less for entry. 3+ keeper, points only

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Looking for a cash yahoo keeper league

Hey, if you find that, send me a PM ! I’ve hoped for a 3-6 keeper league, which still makes the draft meaningful and fun.

Dobber Sports Newbie

Forwards/Defensemen Stat CategoryValueGoals (G)4Assists (A)2Plus/Minus (+/-).5Powerplay Goals (PPG)1Powerplay Assists (PPA).5Powerplay Points (PPP)2Shorthanded Goals (SHG)1Shorthanded Assists (SHA).5Game-Winning Goals (GWG)1Shots on Goal (SOG)0.9Faceoffs Won (FW).1Faceoffs Lost (FL)-.1Hits (HIT).3Blocks (BLK).3
    Goaltenders Stat CategoryValueWins (W)3Losses (L)-1Goals Against (GA)-1Saves (SV)0.2Shutouts (SHO)3
    5 keepers. Team of
    C-2
    LW-2
    RW-2
    D-4
    Uti-2
    G-2
    Bench-7
    IR-3
    IR+2
    League culture: Don't be a dick. shit talkings fine, be active. Inactivity may lead to replacement. The thing that annoys me the most is leagues where people don't respond to trades. You should be able to see the category points in the invite code, if you can't let me know, and I'll email them to you if you're hesitant to join. You are not required to pay the $45 league safe fee until draft day. I am going to (TRY- I'm having problems figuring out how) set the pay out to 80% of total funds to 1st place league winner. 3rd place gets their money back -$45. 2nd place will get what's left. So if there's 12 teams 1st place gets $432, 2nd place gets $63, 3rd-45$. If I only get 10 teams involved this year, 1st place gets $360, 2nd- $45, and 3rd-$45. If everyone agrees we can change the payout structure, or anything else about this. I would suggest not paying in until the league is full.
    Draft is currently set for September 15th definitely could change once I get everyone in
    Goal is 12 managers, 10 minimum. If you know someone that's interested let me know.
    I am a brand new commissioner. So be patient if I **** up. I am very open to changing rules or anything, if it's democratically decided by the league, and most rule changes done either before games start or end of season.
    Let me know if you have any questions

Dobber Sports Stud

My first thoughts are: 1) you’re doing this league through Yahoo? 2) I really like the extra bench players - keeps teams playing on those slow-schedule days, 3) 5 IR spots?? ...and I’ve seen people abuse those IR+ for DTD one-day adds. 4) I DO like the points format, your values make scoring and good goalkeeping to be most valuable - and isn’t that how it should be?

if you get enough to run a 10-person league, I’m in. If 12 or even 14, so much the better.
    CONDORS, 2022-23 league champions, Reg Dunlop Mem Cup

12-team, H2H. Keep 12, but drop 2 of top four skaters, and also 2 of next six, then five more (from end-of-year rankings). One GK max.

Stutzle, Sergachev
    Keller, Doughty, Verhaeghe, ErikssonEk
    E.Lindholm, Barzal, J.Gaudreau, Huberdeau, S. Wright
    Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Newbie

Just a heads up, we went from just me in it last night to 9 today, you might want to join. Once we get to 10, I'm not going to send invites until I know it'll be 2 more joining, so we have an even number for sure.

Dobber Sports Stud

Do you have to send me an invite through Yahoo?

12-team, H2H. Keep 12, but drop 2 of top four skaters, and also 2 of next six, then five more (from end-of-year rankings). One GK max.

Stutzle, Sergachev
    Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Newbie

I mean I can send it to any email address, but yahoo will ask for a yahoo email address I think

Dobber Sports Newbie

Just got

- - - Updated - - -

Just got up to 8 managers and 3 waiting on them to click their invites.

Dobber Sports Stud

rbradhayward@yahoo

Stutzle, Sergachev
    Gustavsson