Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unlimited Add/Drops League Strategy

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Unlimited Add/Drops League Strategy

Quote Originally Posted by j0hn_d0e View Post
    Great team you drafted!

bold - it makes sence why Also trading McDavid for 3 players in the first 3 round gives me the answer how you ened up with so many top players. (clap) btw how many teams are in this league?
    12 teams in the league. and I feel like I have more than my share of the top 50 skaters in most fantasy leagues.

And I got my two goalies, Hellebuyck and Fleury in rounds 9 and 11.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    12 teams in the league. and I feel like I have more than my share of the top 50 skaters in most fantasy leagues.

And I got my two goalies, Hellebuyck and Fleury in rounds 9 and 11.
    I envy yo in a good way You have done your job. Now just sit back and enjoy the show for the whole year "D
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by j0hn_d0e View Post
    I envy yo in a good way You have done your job. Now just sit back and enjoy the show for the whole year "D
    I set out to win an argument... and now I have been able to draft the best team in my history and might not even need to push the limits on add drops to show how much of an advantage it is.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I set out to win an argument... and now I have been able to draft the best team in my history and might not even need to push the limits on add drops to show how much of an advantage it is.
    I just was going to say that - you dont need to make any transactions, Hunter
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'm late to the party, but I wanted to tell you that team looks very solid. You will likely want to have a forward streaming spot open up as well.

I survived in one league last year streaming backup goalies from my minors to active, because the roster I took over had such junk behind Murray: Pavelec, Neuvirth, and Sparks were the big names. I grabbed any goalie with a pulse from free agency. You can do the same if needed, if you find a third guy who gets enough play.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.