Thread: Trade for Binnington

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Trade for Binnington

I am offered Binnington for Skinner and Duchene. Team sig is below.

You can tell I am deep with centers and need goaltending badly. Plus I am dropping Brossoit as I can only keep 16 before the seasons starts and I have 19 all together with the 3 IRS.

----------
    20 Team Franchise Head to Head League. The stats are G, A, P, Plus/Minus, PPP, SHP, PIM, SOG, GWG, Hit, Blocked Shots, Faceoff Won, and Defense Points for players....And for Goalies it's GS, W, L, GA, GAA, Saves, SV%. Minutes Played, SHO.

Starting Lineup (2 C's, 2 LW, 2 RW, 4 D, 1 Util, and 1 Goalie)

C - Tavares, McDavid
    LW - Drouin, Skinner
    RW - Marner, Boeser
    D - Provorov, Werenski, Valimaki, Brannstrom
    Util - Duchene (C)

G - Mrazek, Brossoit, Nedeljkovic (can start 1 every night...2 Starts Minimum and 5 Max for the week)

Bench - Eichel, Necas

IR - Ehlers, R. Thomas, Vilardi

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Re: Trade for Binnington

I think I would do that deal. Binnington has nice value in a 20-team league, and with 9/21 categories goalies have a major impact in your overall scoring. You are also incredibly deep at C, such that losing Duchene doesn't really affect you much with McDavid, Tavares, Eichel, and Necas developing very nicely in the AHL. Additionally, Skinner is kinda weak in multi-cat leagues and leagues that emphasize points rather than goal scoring. It hurts to lose him, sure, but gaining Binnington shores up your goaltending with a nice Binnington-Mrazek tandem with Nedeljkovic as long-term insurance.

Ehlers can fill in for Skinner, and Thomas should develop into a better option in his own right within a couple seasons. It could even be as soon as this year if he can sneak into a permanent top-six spot alongside ROR.
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Novice

That's pretty decent. I traded Binny +5rd for Q.hughes, Glass and a2nd rd in keep 9 if that gives u an idea of his value

Dobber Sports Apprentice

In a 16 T Dynasty I traded
    Crawford, Noel, Jokiharju and a 1st (lateish) for Binnington.

I have high hopes for Winnington and would personally take your deal given how deep your team is.
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I like the deal, but I'd try and get something else back to make it 2 for 2 if you can.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I like the deal, but I'd try and get something else back to make it 2 for 2 if you can.
    +1 on this. It's fair trade I think. It depends of team needs. Winnington would be a solid acquisition to solve your problems on G.
    Devils & Predators fan